chaos rising

-Athena-
Season 3, episode 2

                 Im in a classroom with Scott, stiles, Allison, Lydia and Derek

                 Im in a classroom with Scott, stiles, Allison, Lydia and Derek. Not 100% sure why I'm actually here. Something about Derek actually liking me. I don't know. Anyways. Allison and Lydia are showing him a mark on their wrist that make a symbol or something.

"I don't see anything." Derek says

"Look again." Scott tells him

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asks

"It's the same on both sides." Scott says "exactly the same"

"It's nothing." Derek says

"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Lydia says

"They're trying to help." Scott says to Derek.

"These two? This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you, and this one who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." Derek says pointing to Lydia first then Allison.

"Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died. Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles speaks up

"My mother died." Allison states

"Your family's little honour code killed your mother. Not me." Derek says and I sigh Looking down. 'Why did this have to be brought up?' I ask myself.

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." Allison says and I look back up

"You wanna help? Find something real." Derek says. Then him and Scott walk off.

"Maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night." I hear Derek say to Scott as I slowly walk over.

"You know Derek is right. She should know. And quite frankly, I'm tired of keeping it from her." I say to Scott before walking out Derek following.

"I mean, when you think about it the whole Allison hating you thing could be worse." I say to Derek and he looks at me confused. "She's not trying to kill you anymore." I say and he smiles.

"I guess there is that. But I think that's more because of you." He says

"Maybe. But she doesn't know that we are together." I state as we continue to walk through the hall to the entrance of the school.