Bright's side • Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Just because she's in a grade A it doesn't mean she knows everything there is plus she actually knows a lot just not what our teachers accept so I'm just helping her out " he replied, making me calm down a bit. But still this didn't sit right with me.

"You guys have gotten close "

"Hm. I wouldn't say close but yeah she's fun to talk to " he said making me feel confused.

Are they close or not? What does he mean??

"Oh okay okay " I replied and he went back to his texting,

Seeing him text away made me feel Absolutely annoyed so I decided to walk around.

I walked towards the Guitar I made Win buy saying that I'll teach him. But... Ehe he wasn't that interested so I play it whenever I'm here.

This way his parents didn't absolutely hate the thought of purchasing such an expensive thing atleast someone was using it!

Actually me and Win used to go to this instrument store there I fell in love with playing the guitar and Win was always my biggest supporter, my parents refused to get me a guitar so Win said that he wants one I think his parents also knew who it was for so they were very hesitant we both kept on promising them that I'll teach Win hence they finally gave in.

Once we got the guitar his parents and Win himself saw how much in love with music I was, that's why Win got me my own guitar with all his savings.

That Guitar is my most prized possession.

Remembering all that I was unconsciously strumming a few cords when I felt the bed dip beside me, Win was sitting right beside his head in his plams looking at me play.

Regardless of who's there Win is going to be here for me. Why am I so worried?

~chapter 4~

~2 weeks later ~

Me and Win were currently in his room, like we usually are talking about random things here and there,

"You staying the night ?" He asked and i hummed

"Most likely I don't feel like moving your bed is too comfortable Metawin "

"Yours is too " he said making me chuckle,

"Then why don't you come over as much as I do ?" I said.

"Give me a chance maybe rather than Jumping through my window everyday " he replied making me laugh.

"Ahaha maybe start locking your windows and then we'll talk " I Shrugged,

"Hm whatever .. mm bright "

"Yeah ?"

"Are you really going to take up sports next year ?" He said catching me off guard a bit but I shrugged it off,

"I have to Metawin " I replied.

"Don't you prefer music over sports ?"

"I.. do . But this is what por wants and I'm done arguing " he knows I do, but I can't help it.

"But but .. I mean wouldn't it be suffocating doing something you don't like for 4 years ?"

"It very well will be Metawin .. but " I said pausing, I turned around facing him