Finding Out What The Nice Girl Fights For

I started walking down the street, wrapping my coat tighter around my chest. It was around ten at night and I just got out of work, mom has to leave at ten thirty, and it is at least a 25 minute walk from the cafe to my house. I was walking past a ally when I heard screaming - a girl scream in pain. I lifted my head, and walked slowly down the ally. The sound got louder and louder. Chants, cheers, laughing. What's going on?

"Hey," I heard a deep voice say from behind me.

I punched him and bent down and kicked both of this mans legs from under him so he'd fall and grabbed his arms and pinned them in a uncomfortable position.

"Good fighter, want a job?"

"A job doing.." I trailed off, in a rush, letting the mans greasy arms go.

"Street fighting"

~~
I walked inside the warm house, a couple minutes after ten thirty

"I'm going to be in deep shit" I thought to myself, as I tip toed up stairs.

"Skylar Noel" my  mom said in a calm voice, "get your butt down here."

I frowned and walked back downstairs.

"Explain why I am late for the baby shower at Ally's house."

"uhh, my boss kept me late" I said trying to sound realistic.

"Yeah, okay" she said in a disbelieving tone, "Bill will be home in about 20 minutes, okay?"

I swallowed hard, "Okay"

She hugged my and left, I listened to the car, waiting until it is far.

When I figured it was safe I ran un to my room and shut it quietly, turning to lock it I noticed my lock was gone, I freaked out. I'll just have to endure it tonight.

~

"Honey, i'm home" I heard his crackly voice in my door way, and the slight click of it closing. I shot up and ran to the wall. 

"Bitch, I said 'Honey, i'm home" say hello!" he snapped.

"Hello," I said quietly.

"Louder!"

"Hello,'' I said louder.

"Good, get on your bed." He said calmer now. My breath was caught in my throat.

I got up and slowly walked to my bed.

He got on top of me and pushed me down, I pushed him as he stuck his tongue down my throat.

He picked me up by my neck, and pushed me angenst the wall, and continued what he was doing on the bed.

~+~+~+

Tyler POV

I looked out my window and watched the girls body be slammed against the wall.

By a man, with a half bald dead. She tried getting away, but he slammed her against the wall again, and took her shirt off.

Bill is raping Skylar. Why haven't I noticed this before?

I will protect my Sky. Nobody will touch her ever again.

Ever.

I have to ask her about this tomorrow.

My first story. Whatcha yall think? Any mistakes? I hope you point it out! I don't care if you hate!