yeonjun received another email from his secretary. it was about yuri's dad.

"now... let's see who you really are.." yeonjun clicked on the file.

and there it showed lee felix. his eyes widened from the unexpected but expected person.

yeonjun knew it was felix but he didnt expect that it'd would actually be him. there he saw every tiny details about him.

he laughed at the irony, planning something corrupt to continue- i mean plan his "new" revenge.

"so... lee yuri, daughter of lee felix, and park sunghoon, son of choi soobin and park youngmi are dating, huh?" yeonjun fitted the pieces together.

"well... things are about to get interesting.." he smirked.

___________________________________________

sunghoon and yuri were in dance, practicing their moves as students watched from the glass walls.

they were amazed by their performance, even jealous that they were paired up together.

once their practice performance ended, they dropped to the ground, panting from the energy they used as students cheered.

"that was a bit too fast, don't you think?" sunghoon asked as he took a gulp of his water.

"why? can you not keep up?" yuri chuckled.

"oh, shut up, i can. i just feel like it's too fast, let's make it a bit slow, hm? after all, it is a seductive dance."

yuri rolled her eyes as sunghoon told ahold of her cheek and kissed her. she kissed him back and pulled away since people were still watching.

"oh my god!"

"what the hell.."

"no way.."

"they're so shameless."

"it doesn't matter, he's park sunghoon."

"how lucky of them.."

"they're perfect for each other."

"and i was rooting for hyejin."

the bell rang, signaling students that school was finally over. the two changed out of their clothes and walked to the halls.

people were gossiping and talking about them as hyejin looked from afar. she couldn't take it anymore, she was jealous.

she had a huge frown on her face that people could easily notice, and that person was lee heeseung.

"what's with the pout? sad that your boyfriend isn't your boyfriend anymore?" heeseung asked.

"no, he wasn't even my boyfriend from the start. i rejected him and that's it." hyejin angrily said as she shut her locker.

"you sure about that? aren't you jealous of yuri? don't you miss sunghoon trying to impress you?"

"no, yuri's my friend. i wouldn't do anything so low to her."

"alright then, but if you change your mind, just tell me and we'll do this plan." he said.

"let's go ni-ki!" heeseung called for his brother.