"Why am I chained to the wall? What did I do?"

"You've been a good boy and I want to reward you. I will do all the touching," his boss whispered in his ear, causing a chill to rush down his body, "all the pleasuring." His clothes disappeared.

He jerked as he felt warm lips on his nipple. His cock swelled as her tongue licked and sucked, marking a hot trail down between his pecs. His stomach felt weird when her tongue swirled in his navel. He stifled a moan.

Whack! He felt sharp heat bloom on his outer thigh. "Don't be stingy. I want to hear your sexy cries and your honeyed moans," her voice was in his ear, low and sultry, "your euphoric groans."

He shuddered. "Yes, Madame."

She tormented his ear and neck, nibbling and whispering, sucking and licking. Every sensation went straight to his groin. Her warm hand cupped his balls and he groaned as his cock ached with the need to be touched as well.

"Do that again for me, baby. Your deep voice makes me wet."

That thought made him moan out, "I want you so bad."

"You want my hot mouth on your pretty cock? Defenseless and at my mercy, you are so beautiful like this."

He whined, a mixture of embarrassment and want. He felt delicate kitty licks on his sensitive head as it throbbed and leaked. Her lips engulfed him and wet warmth followed as she took in his whole length. His groan echoed loud in the dark cell.

She pulled off and blew cool air on his throbbing shaft. "You like that? Don't finish until I tell you to. I want to savor my treat."

She brought him to the verge again and again, until tears ran down his cheeks. "Please. Please let me," he whimpered.

She gently kissed away his tears. "My pretty baby has tears in his brown eyes. Don't cry, baby boy. I want to taste every drop of you. Can you fill me up with your sweetness? Can you do that? For me?"

"Yes. Yes, master." Her hot tongue licked a stripe up his cock and pushed into his slit.

"Oh, please." He didn't even know what he was begging for. Her mouth slowly engulfed him in wet warmth. The swirling suction detonated an explosion unlike any he had experienced.

The feeling was so intense, it woke him from sleep. He was amazed, but really relieved, he hadn't cum in his pajamas. The raging boner though, had to be dealt with immediately.

There was no more sleeping after that dream. Taehyung was nervous about "the talk." He hadn't spoken to his boss since yesterday when he left her at the club. When he had texted to check on Chim, she was still with him. She said she'd call later, but she never did.

What if they weren't compatible? What if she liked all the stuff he didn't? He'd never considered himself submissive and the thought of being powerless scared him, honestly. For years, he had avoided being dependent on anyone. He trusted himself, and no one else, to take care of him. Why did he enjoy dreaming about being a whimpering mess for her? Could he give control over to her? Was that the only way she would be with him?

He couldn't understand wanting to get beaten. There was nothing fun or sexy the times his mother got hit. The few times he'd been in restraints in the psych hospital were some of the scariest moments of his life. He had hated being handcuffed. When he was arrested, when the cops had pushed him into the police car, the metal had sliced into his small, bony wrists. All these thoughts and a hundred more played tug of war in his mind with alarmingly scandalous fantasies of his sex goddess boss.

Night Garden  [K TH 21+]  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें