30

It was his day off, and Taehyung was weighing his craving for the cafe's frozen hot chocolate against the possibility of running into his boss's friends, again. He'd be more than happy to run into her by herself. That thought, coupled with his craving, won and he parked the old Mercedes close to the cafe. As he was getting out of the car, something interesting caught his eye.

It was a boy in a school uniform and vivid blue hair, heading into the same building that his boss and her weird friends went into the week before

It was a boy in a school uniform and vivid blue hair, heading into the same building that his boss and her weird friends went into the week before. He was certain the kid was his boss's student. Who else has blue hair? The kid looked like Hinata.

What was up with his boss's friends? Blue hair ... pink hair ... Fuck, yeah! He'd figured out his boss's hobby. He couldn't wait to tell her ... He wasn't sure if he wanted to go with her, though ...

Several minutes before her gardener spotted her blue-haired student, Yung Mi was idly looking around, waiting on the elevator up to the club. Her eyes glossed over the sign she'd read a thousand times.

Restricted Access
Dominion Group, LLC
Personal Investment to Realize Your Dreams

"You're in an investment club." Taehyung's words flashed in her memory. Holy shit, he'd tracked her to this elevator. Suddenly, four more guesses seemed like way too many.

Her gardener had warmed up to her over the past couple of weeks. She wondered if knowing her hobby would bring back the cold, angry person he was at first, especially after seeing how sensitive he was. She didn't want a repeat of their terrible argument. She had really enjoyed Taehyung's company lately and didn't want to lose their easy-ish camaraderie.

The young domme shook off her worries and focused her attention on her student. She went to check on their reserved room, and drop off the bag of new sex toys she got for Jax's special night. This poor "virgin sacrifice" girl, and all the rest of the pussies in his future, were going to have a good time if Yung Mi had any say in the matter.

She returned to wait for her student at the elevator, hoping this whole experience wasn't going to be too awkward for either of them.

Jax greeted her with a bow and then a hug, thanking her again for meeting him on such short notice. As they headed to their room, they ran into two of the other doms at the club, Jay and RM. She stopped to say hi and make introductions.