Ch 10: Good Year Pls~500 READS SPECIAL~!Mature era Michael! [prt 1😃🎉💜❤]

Start from the beginning

When the two had made it to their decoy car and had met up with Bill, throughout the entire ride that holiday week day was silent in the car ride. During that as the old married couple sat together in the back, the two quickly slid their fingers in between and squeezed tight as Michael knew the tightness in his husband's hold was a tiny bit of worriness and he pulled their joined hands together on his lap. With his left thumb, gently caressing the front palm of Prince's left hand. The other letting him know that he's there for him.

Once they'd made it back home and head to bed, they slept in each other's arms in company as Prince's request to help him sleep that news of him catching the virus off his mind.

Now, with the rules changing in his own damned home by his husband's doctors supervising Prince's health, Michael and he had to be separated from different bedrooms and also their two oldest kids isolated in their own bedrooms as well. Wynter has been staying with his aunt LaToya for care and motherly needs as he's noticing that his Papa's sick and Daddy's taking care of him. But both his two oldest siblings Cappri and Zen stops by at their aunt LaToya's house to spend the day or weekend with him so that Wynter wouldn't miss their parents and mostly Papa. Michael also stops by his sister's house to spend the weekend to raise his and his husband's Snowflake too to avoid any of his husband's Estate building bills calls as over the years to now, that building has became a mess. But thank God for Freddie fucking Mercury and his love still for the King of Pop's husband for donating over 3 billion dollars to Prince's Music Estate company and thank God times two for second borns~!

Over Christmas day, for Prince's present to the old married legends eldest son Capprico, Prince had passed on his Music Estate company over to Cappri to finish off the future legacy of it. Cappri had been making wonderful changes to honor the legacy of Prince's old music as the son of Nelson-Jackson. His sister Zen's Christmas gift was actually their dad Michael ALSO passing over his own Jackson Music Estate company to their oldest and ONLY daughter too~. So, THAT part was a competition between both the parent's but a bit decision making to Michael as he wanted to give his Estate company to Wynter but the Nelson-Jackson's Music Estate, which was rightly decided by ALL of the Nelson-Jackson's, is given to Wynter as he is the future bloodline legacy of the Nelson-Jackson family.

So, both the old married couple were sad about not being able to sleep in their own bedroom of their home but they were able to video call one another and talk. It's also been a good thing with permission, that Michael gets to leave covered kisses with a mask on every other day to meet and greet his husband either on Prince's cheek, forehead and lips over the mask. But the old married couple, mostly Michael, still hated being away from each other because of tested positive Covid rules.

While still sat in the kitchen with his oldest son, Michael spent his time on his phone texting away answering to Jimmy Fallon if he could do a single talk show interview with him. Fallon telling Michael, knowing that his husband is with Covid and is under lockdown, Fallon had sent his respects and from Quest and his band for Prince to get well better soon. Michael was thinking for a moment in a second to himself and kindly responded texting back to the host, accepting that he'll do a talk show interview with him tonight.

After sending his messages with the famous host, Michael had caught another news site headline notification from NBC. Michael saw his husband's name in it, again, he sighed while rolling his eyes and lays down his phone on the table, letting his son Capprico hear his slightly annoyed sigh.

"What's up, Dad?" Capprico answers first as he senses his dad's slight nerves in the chill mid morning home atmosphere from looking up his computer screen.

"Hmm?" Michael hummed questionably and softly back to his son speaking up first as he lifted up from leaning his forehead on top of his left hand with his left elbow on the table.