He was watching me, his black hair falling over his forehead some, his hands in his jean pockets. He was watching me like I was the most beautiful sunset.

The intensity in his stare made me look back down at my book. I heard a low chuckle as I bounced my leg and tapped the book cover with my fingertips.

I quickly scanned the words on the paper, hoping that he'd walk away. I'm not the best with people, as I'm unknown in school.

But then someone cleared their throat. I jumped, my nerves awakening at the unexpected action. Quickly closing my book as I look up.

It was him.

I furrowed my brows at him.

Why the hell did he come over here?

"Can...I help you?" I asked hesitantly, worried I might be guessing that he came over for another reason.

I watched as he leaned his body weight onto his left hand that was placed near my book, crossing his ankles as he looked down at me.

Holy shit he's tall.

That's hot.

Shit voice stop it!

But it is.

I just stared at him, awaiting an answer. "Yeah actually." He responded.

Holy shit his voice is so deep.

That's hot.

I continue to wait, he stared into my eyes with this odd look on his face. Like he was going to say something but then thought against it.

His mouth opened slightly, like he was trying to say something but nothing came out.

"Could you show me where the history section is?" He asked softly.

Aw that's sweet. But what shocked me was how gentle his deep voice sounded.

Giving him a smile and a nod in return. I grabbed a post-it note and flipped my book back open and placed it on the page I left of on. Grabbing my phone as I stood and stuffed it into my back pocket. "Follow me." I instructed as I made my way towards the glorious book filled shelves.

Present
Those stupid memories keep replaying in my head. I can't forget him.

Kingston Grey. I like that.

Shut the hell up! I want to sleep!

It flows nicely, sounds Italian.

I give up.

The neighborhood looked so still, the moon casting long shadows that made the kids be afraid of the dark, but personally I think the dark is the most beautiful scene. The way the moon lights up the streets, the way you can look up and see the stars, the way the wind gently blows your coat around. The quietness of the pitch black void, knowing that you're safe within the dark shadows.

Wanting What I Shouldn't जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें