13) Save Him

( This chapter contains kinda sexual themes. If you're uncomfortable about this, please skip this chapter. )

After their car was stolen by that bastard Hol Horse, the group was riding on a carriage they acquired to Pakistan's capital, Karachi. Throughout the whole trip, Y/N was basically talking to herself about historical stuff the entire time which really scared the shit out of them. They've been really suspicious about her ever since that hotel incident. Her headache, the gloves, and the whole talking to herself thing. While riding through the town, Joseph spotted something.

"Hey, a doner kebab place! Why don't we stop and get something to eat?" Joseph said while licking his lips.

He stopped the horse which made the carriage and hopped off.

"Excuse me. I'd like five of those," he told the man.

"Five will cost you a thousand yen," he told him.

"A thousand yen?" he questioned before bursting out laughing. "Don't mock me, now! That's far too much."

"How much would you buy them for?" he asks.

"Make it two hundred fifty yen for five!" he replied.

The man laughs as if the old man just mocked him.

"If I sold them for that much, my whole family would starve to death!" he told him while making a gesture like your head is being cut off.

"Then maybe I'll just buy them somewhere else," Joseph insists.

"Okay, friend! I'm very kind to foreigners. I'll sell you five for seven hundred yen." he told him.

"Make it three hundred."

"Six hundred!"

"Three hundred and fifty!"

"Five hundred and fifty!"

"Four hundred!"

"Four hundred and fifty!"

"Four hundred and twenty five!" they both exclaimed.

"I'll take them!" he said. 'All right! I got them for less than half his original price! Take that! I made out like a bandit!'

'I usually sell five for a hundred and fifty yen!' he said in his mind. "Bye-bye, thank you!"

While Joseph was coming back, his eyes widen. Enyaba was wide awake and just staring at him straight into his eyes. He dropped the bag of kebab.

"Hey! That old lady's awake," he called out.

They all turned around to see her trying to stutter out something while with wide eyes. She wasn't looking at them, she was looking at the man who sold the kebab.

"I-I...I haven't said anything!" she said before questioning. "Wh-Why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of lord Dio's Stand?"

They all turned to where the man was. They saw him just standing there until he took off his sunglasses. The hood that was on his head fell down to show his handsome-looking face. All of a sudden, something came out of her eyes and mouth which looked like some sort of intestines. The intestines went through the roof of the carriage, the wheels on it were torn apart, and the horse started to squeal. Everyone quickly got off the carriage.