6) One Boat Trip

( This chapter contains slightly sexual things. If you hate these types of things, please leave, thank you. )

When they got on the boat, Y/N saw that Joseph changed into a red and white striped tank top.

She arms were resting on the railing while her braids were flying through the wind.

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three full days. Well, let's relax and keep our spirits up. But seriously, guys..." Joseph says as he points at Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Y/N. "Can't you do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot?"

"We're school students and they should respect...like students" Y/N replied to the old man before she heard a childish voice.

"Let go! Let go of me!"

The others turn to see a young boy wearing a hat and overalls while being held in one of the sailor's arms.

"Damnit, I said get off of me! Let go! What's your problem?"

"Shut your trap kid!"

"Hey, what's the problem going on here? I thought there were no other passengers on board, but us!" Joseph asked the sailor.

"Sorry sir, it's a stowaway! This little brat was hiding in one of the storage holds below!" the sailor replied.

"Stowaway?"

The others soon came to join.

"Get off of me right now, or I'll break your balls!"

"Say that to the police you little shit!"

"Sir, please let the poor boy go. He's just a child." Y/N told him, more like pleading.

The sailor gave in and let him go as she said. The boy started to panic a little now as he ran to the girl and hid behind her.

"Wait, I'm sorry alright! Please just let me go, I just want to go to Singapore to see my dad! That's all!" he told the sailor as he wrapped around the girl's waist causing her to blush.

"Let's see...what to do with you...Should I let you go or turn you in?" he said to himself as he tugged the child to pinch his cheeks.

"You know...we can use another cabin boy..." he suddenly lets go of his cheek but then flicks his nose. "No way, I'm letting you go. That's too easy. Sorry young lady, I can't let this one go."

"What do you mean? He's just a child! He only wants to see his father!"

All of a sudden, the boy's tears streamed down his face. Y/N felt sorry for the child. He only wanted to see his father...unlike her who she didn't see for the past ten years.

"But first, I'm going to let the captain know-Huh?"

The child bit the sailor's arm as he shrieks in pain, and then in a second, he was in the water. Y/N gasped in shock as the other guys stared at him with wide eyes.

"Whoa, he jumped in! Talk about energetic! Look at that kid go! That kid has guts!" Polneraff chimed.

"What should we do?" Joseph asked.