She looked up at the tall older man and smiled softly. God, he loved that smile. Jotaro stared at them with a dark shadow covering his eyes. He tsked and pulled his hat down to his eyes. He found it disgusting how his own grandfather could do something to his girl.

"The road's getting narrower," he told them.

They all looked up to see a red car driving in front of them. The dust of smoke got into the car. Y/N coughed slightly because of it, so Jotaro covered her mouth to prevent the smoke from coming through inside her.

"Stop driving so slow! You're in the way! I'm gonna pass them." he said in an irritated tone.

Some of the small pebbles from the road started to hit the car behind them.

"Polnareff, you're being reckless!" Kakyoin lightly scolded him.

"This four-wheel drive is great!" Polnareff said with a laugh.

"Hey, do you think that might've flung pebbles at their car? We don't need any trouble or accidents right now. I'm wanted because of what happened in Varanasi, you know. I'd like to get across the border safely." Joseph told them.

"Don't worry, Mr. Joestar. If we did, it was only an accident. I mean, most cars do that to other cars, so I guess it's just a normal thing for people these days." Y/N told him with a smile.

He smiled back and patted her head.

"Thanks, Y/N!" he replied with a hearty laugh.

Then, they continued to drive. After a few minutes, Y/N looked up and her eyes slightly widen.

"Stop! Stop the car, Polnareff!"

The Frenchman quickly pushed the brakes. The group went slightly forward. Good for Y/N who had Jotaro grab her from the back of her uniform collar.

"Y/N, why did you tell me to stop?!" Polnareff asked in shock.

"I just told you we don't need accidents!" Joseph told her.

"Look whose standing over there," she replied with a smile as she pointed.

They all looked ahead and saw a short familiar figure. Jotaro grunted and pulled down his hat.

"Good grief," he said.

The figure took off their hat and revealed the same girl who traveled with them for a short time period. Anne.

"Hey! Looks like we meet again. Give me a lift?" she asked with a smile and held up a peace sign with her other hand.

The men just stared at her with wide eyes as Y/N moved herself to make room for the little stowaway.

"Come on in, Anne! We can't stay here forever!" she called out to her with a happy smile.

Once Anne got on, the car took off once again. What they didn't know was that the red car followed them from far behind.

"I mean, I'm a girl. Soon I'll be wearing a bra and doing my nails for the boys. I'd look pathetic wandering around the world when I'm that age. This is the only chance I have! Right now! To run away from home and see the world...Don't you think so?" Anne told Y/N.