Entrance exams pt 2

As we pull into U.A. I start to get more nervous.

"What if I don't get in?" I ask.

"Honey, your quirk is really amazing, they can't turn you down." My mom reassures me.

"And if I get in and they decide I'm to weird to be a good hero?" I say, holding my headphones in my hands.

"You aren't weird Y/N, I love you, and so will U.A. Now go show them what you are capable of!" She pressed the button to unlock the car, I get out and grab my bag.

As I try to turn away my mom grabs my arm.

"What?" I ask.

"You forgot Gary!" She says as she hands the blue Dinosaur plushie to me.

"Thank you!" I say as I grab him and close the door.

She waves to me as I put on my headphones and walk towards the entrance.

I stare down at Gary, he always makes me feel better. He's made out of a really soft material and he's the perfect travel size, he also smells like home so I love having him around.

I count the pillars overhead as I get closer to the entrance, not cause I like math or counting, but it helps me focus on something other than the exam.

Not many people are out right now, it's pretty early still, but as soon as I walk in the building, I can hear a lot of noise from the down the hall.

The noise is coming from the auditorium. I walk over to it and open the doors. As I look inside I clench Gary close to me. About 50 students were already there.

They all stared at the door after it opened, I guess everyone wants to see who they're up against. But I'm not to fond of the attention, so I quickly run over to a seat.

Time skip
Almost the whole auditorium was full now, some people were having conversations but most people were anxiously tapping their feet or hands. Especially this one kid that sat in front me.

He had Black hair with green tips, and was probably the most anxious kid there. The blonde next to him which I assume was not his friend, was growling at him the whole time. I wonder why.

Anyways, when some guys with blonde hair came out to explain everything, the whole audience went completely silent. The man made the kid in front of me go into a state of panic. I think.

I'm not to good with telling peoples emotions. Either way, I was also really excited. I quietly banged Gary up and down and rocked back and fourth in my seat. But I stopped when the blonde kid glared at me.

It was embarrassing to say the least. I didn't really know I was doing it and I couldn't really help myself. I just got excited you know.

I slouched down into my seat until the man on the stage was done explaining the mock battle.

I found out I was competing in battle center A which was the same as the blonde. Now I know his name is Bakugo. What I looked at his paper, sue me. The green haired kid was in battle center B. At least I wouldn't have to worry about tuning him out. No offense to him but I need to focus if I'm gonna pass.

Some kid interrupted the announcer which annoyed me. Like I noticed the discrepancy in the information as well but I'm not gonna go and correct someone in front of the whole auditorium.

Why is it okay if he does it but if I correct my teacher then I get in trouble? Like what's the difference in the situations? I mean I was aware that the principal was in the room, grading my teacher, but they could have been grading me too, and I didn't want the principal thinking I was dumb.

Okay sorry, anyways this kid, Iida, corrected the man but it turns out the man wasn't finished with the information.

Basically we have to score as many points as possible by taking down robots, there are four types of robots, but the guy only showed us three. So Iida or whatever asked about the fourth. Which was a obstacle one, that wasn't worth any points and is designed to get in the way. So basically we need to ignore it.

Easy enough.

They told us to get dressed in these blue track suits. I had only one problem.

Time skip

After the painful choice of which dressing room to use I entered the "male" one.  But grabbing the uniform only brought a new problem to my attention.

Polyester! Come on! Anything but Polyester! God this material is awful! Finding a stall to change in I managed to wriggle my way into the suit. It smelled like a factory.

Several adjustments to my binding later, I quickly made a b-line to my bag and grabbed Gary. I put him up to my nose to sniff him. Much better. I looked around, a bunch of guys were staring at me. I just put my headphones back on and sat down on the bench, fidgeting with Gary.

"You can't wear those during the exam!" Some random guy said.

I look up at them. Not the tallest dude ever. I don't mind short people, but they usually are really angry people. Always want to pick a fight.

"Hello?" He asks, snapping his finger in front of my eyes.

I stand up and look over him. I'm not to much taller than them, maybe a few inches.

"Take off your headphones, you can't wear them!" He orders.

I can't not wear them! If I do then something definitely will trigger me. We are about to take down tons of robots, crashes will be everywhere. Even with my headphones I'm bound to have sensory issues. Especially from this polyester.

"Sure," I say, but then I just walk past him and put Gary in a locker as we were given them for the day so that no one can take our stuff.

"You didn't take them off!" He argued.

"True." I respond, before closing the locker and turning towards him again.

"Whatever." He said before walking off.

Why can't people mind their own business? It's not that hard, I do it all the time. You just focus on yourself and ignore everyone else.

As soon as they walked away I started messing with the polyester, it's so damn uncomfortable. I walked out of the room and to wait where we were told to.

Okay Coolio, second part done! Hope you enjoyed it!!!! Also I haven't checked my grammar so just a warning that it might be sucky for now.