1800's Based Horror Movie

You and Mikasa pulled into her gravel driveway. You put your car in park and looked up. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. Mikasa looked at you concerned and asked why you were giving such a reaction.

"WHY AM I GIVING SUCH A REACTION??? THIS IS A FUCKIN' MANSION-" You shouted giving consistent looks between Mikasa and the house in front of you.

Mikasa began to laugh.

"This is my parents house. I live in the small house down the road." She said, fixing the rings on her fingers.

You looked past the gigantic house in front of you and switched your gaze to the much smaller one farther down the gravel road.

"Oh." You said, frowning. This caused Mikasa to laugh.

"Trust me, The mansion is echoey. It's much better living in the guest house."

Your eyes widened again, "THATS THE FUCKIN GUEST HOUSE?"

"Yes yes, Now drive down the road so I don't have to walk." She said rolling her eyes in a playful manner.

You took your car out of park and started to drive down the gravel road. When approaching the house you realized that it was much bigger than expected. A lot bigger actually.

"Before you go dropping your jaw again, The guest house has 2 floors, 1 underground pool, a balcony, and a sun roof and 2 bedrooms. Now you may drop your jaw."

You smiled at her giving her a look of curiosity. "Can I go in?"

She turned her head quickly and faced you, "Huh? Wha- No. What the hell, no."

"Pleaseeee. It's so pretty and big and I would die to not go inside- Mikasa quit looking at me like that you dirty fuck."

You both laughed and got out the car. You walked up to her doorstep and stood as she picked up her welcome mat with the words "Plague House" on it grabbed the key underneath it.

"Why does your key look like something from a 1800's based horror movie?"

"This house was made to my liking. I got to pick everything for the house. Even the locks." She said smiling.

"Nice, It suits your.... aesthetic?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you speak like your in some type of movie? This is real life people are going to think you're goofy."

"Damn. My bad for being talented with my face muscles."

You both stared at each-other while she unlocked her front door.

"Never speak again." She said scrunching her face.

"Alright." You said quickly after.

Mikasa opens the door wider for you so you can step in. You walk into her house and she stays behind to put her key back under the mat. You begin to look around and notice your surroundings.

"Wow, it's so... Pretty." You squealed over the way she decorated her home.

"Thank you. Most of it I got off of Amazon as a joke but it ended up coming together at the end." She said twirling a strand of her hair between her ponytails.

You look at her wall and saw a poster that said "Black=Depression" you gave Mikasa a disgusted look and began to laugh.

"Don't look at me like that ever again. I told you I bought stuff off of amazon as a joke." She said covering her face on the left side to block eye contact with you.