🅲36

For the next week, everything was running smoothly

For the next week, everything was running smoothly. Y/N's injury had healed up, and she was able to move around easier than before. Even though the pain in her stomach subsided, there was something else tuggiing in her heart.

Her last interaction with the Balladeer wasn't exactly positive. Things were said that she wished she could take back. He didn't say some of the best to her either, but that was to be expected. He specifically said to not go back to Snezhnaya because he'd be forced to do something he didn't want to do. He was trying to warn her for her own safety. But of course, she didn't do that.

Then she blew up and got pissed off at him. Without thinking about anything first. She was too caught up in trying to reject the past of being a Fatui, she ended up rejecting the one who stuck by her through hell.

Throughout the week she had been thinking about it. She had no way to contact him to apolgize. No way to know if he was okay. And considering she wasn't fighting for the Tsaritsa at the moment, he was definitely going to get punished for insubordination. And it would be her fault.

Y/N left the city for a breath of air. Because if she hadn't she likely would've ended up taking out frustration on people who didn't deserve it. And that was something she didn't want to do. So she left early in the morning to go out and hopefully make it back before the sun rose.

But the sun was already well up into the sky. She decided to start going through monster camps to keep her mind and body busy. She's been going on for a few hours, but her stamina is not going down. Or maybe she was just forcing it to stay high enough so she could keep going.

The samachurls were trying to blow her away with their miniature tornadoes. Annoying as they are, she enjoyed watching them think they had her cornered. Just when they assumed they were winning, lightning crashed down on them, swiftly ending the battle.

Back when she was still actively working on the side of the Fatui, she often went out and started fights to alleviate some stress and anger. It worked for the most part, but it was temporary. As soon as the battle ended, her mind began overthinking again. So she would do it again, causing an endless cycle of fighting, and thinking. By the time her body physically couldn't go on anymore, her stamina was well depleted. Fatigue sat in quickly.

Such as now, when she had dragged herself against the poorly crafted wooden fence so she could sit up. To her luck, the sun was behind her, creating a nice shadow to rest in. Looking straight forward into the distance.

She had no idea where she wandered off to. There was a large shallow pond with an island in the middle. Two broken tree trunks made an 'x' shape above the island. Located on the small plot of land were loads of rusted swords stuck in the ground. There were three camps of monsters that she had just finished running through.

Did she know how to get back to the city? Of course not.

Her sense of direction wasn't bad, but she never took the time to learn the land of Mondstadt. She had been too preoccupied to do so. She felt bad for just getting up and leaving like that. But she did it to distance herself for the better.