17

The top 5 had simply all swapped places by the end of the race with Max finishing in P5 behind Pierre after being forced of by Sebastian Vettel. Charles Leclerc stayed in P3 and Lewis and Valtteri swapped places from qualifying with Lewis winning his home race.

Juliet was happy for Pierre and his result, being the first time he had our scored Max since becoming his teammate at the start of the year.

She decided to head back to Red Bull's motorhome and waiting in his driver's room as she knew he would have post race interviews.

She was waiting nearly 30 minutes and Pierre had yet to return. She pulled out her phone before putting it back downing realising she couldn't text him as his phone was here in the room with her.

After nearly an hour, Pierre eventually stuck his head in the door taking a look around before his eyes landed on the blonde sitting on his massage bed.

"Hello." He said with a smile with just his head sitting between the gap of the slightly ajar door.

"Hello? Where the hell have you been? I thought one of the reporters kidnapped you." Juliet spoke as she stood up and walked towards the door. "What are you doing?"

"Close your eyes." Pierre told her.

"Why?" The singer wondered curiously.

"Because I said so. Now do it."

Pierre waited until Juliet and closed her eyes before stepping into the room holding a bunch of white gardenias. He closed the door behind him and made sure he was standing directly in her line of vision for when she opened her eyes.

"Open you eyes." The Frenchman told her. Juliet did as she was told and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was her favourite flowers and then the man holding them.

"Pierre." Juliet said in a warning voice as she dragged out his name.

"Yes?" He asked in reply with a smile on his face.

"Why do you have gardenias?" The Hubert girl wondered as she stepped towards him.

"Why are they not your favourite flower anymore? But Anthoine said and I remembered when we were young you telling me-." The F1 driver started to ramble causing Juliet to lean forward and place a kiss on his lips.

"Shhh." She told him as she pulled away from the kiss. "I love them. The questions is why?"

"Simply answer. I love you. I always have and the day you got on that plane to LA was the worse day of my life because I was scared and I thought I'd never see you again. You were going to be this famous singer with guys throwing themselves at you in every city and I was still in France dreaming of becoming a Formula One driver." Pierre explained while Juliet simply smiled listening to him talk.

"I love you too Pierre. And I was scared too. When you become a Formula One driver I thought that was it, that there was never a chance of us being together because you'd be in a different country every week with millions of girls who would throw themselves at you. But looks like faith wanted us to be together." Juliet spoke with a smile as Pierre handed her the flowers.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" Pierre asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

"Of course I will." Juliet returned his smile before pulling him into a hug and a kiss. "Thank you."

"For what?" Pierre wondered.

"For loving me." Juliet said simply.

"I have loved you since we were 18." He assured her before placing another kiss on her lips.

—————

The newly formed couple spend the first few days of being officially together in Milton Keynes for Pierre to work on the simulator before the German Grand Prix in two weeks.

While Pierre spent the day working on his strategies for Hockenheimring with his two engineers, Juliet was busy trying to write new songs for her deadline which was the 4 of
September.

She was trying to write a song based on real life experiences that she had and many other could relate too.

As she sat in the canteen of the Red Bull factory, she tried to thing of how she could bring Pierre into her song as she wanted to honour her knew boyfriend on her album.

She had her song book laid on the table in front of her as she hummed different melodies and tapped her pen on the edge of the table as she tried to give herself a starting point.

"I loved you since we were 18." Juliet repeated the words Pierre told her in his driver's room after yesterday's race at Silverstone.

She wrote it down and decided to us it as a starting point for her song. It would be a good way to bring Pierre into the song without people knowing exactly what it meant as they had decided not to go completely public with their relationship besides family and friends.

18

She wrote the two numbers on the top of the page and wrote the words her boyfriend had said underneath it. It gave her something to work with as she then started to try and figure out what melody she would put it to.

She spent a few hours in the canteen waiting on Pierre to finish and in that time she managed to write what she thought would be a create song and hopefully another to tick off the list on songs for her album deadline.

—————

Sorry for now updates for a while. I actually kind of forgot about this book for a while but I'll be finish up for Christmas break soon so hopefully I'll get to write chapters for different books so I didn't have to worry about writing for the first few weeks of the new year x

Let me know what you think x

-ky❤️