I finally took my chance in the restroom and let out the most frustrated groan I could muster up and didn't bother heading to my last class of the day.

When the final bell rang, there I was, walking out of the school doors and onto the sidewalks of Paris, which sounded like an ideal afternoon, which wasn't so when I had happened to get shoved right into none other than Adrien Agreste and his moody looks.

Adrien sucked in a breath of air and straightened his posture, beginning to stare down at me with a glare that would probably haunt my dreams.

I gulped loudly, feeling my face heat up.

"I'm starting to think this is fan behavior." Adrien said in a raspy voice, "Or do you have a reasonable reason as to why you're bumping into me and following me around like a lost puppy?"

Great. Rude Adrien is back. Wonderful actually. And now there I was, at a lost for words.

"I thought so. My ride is here, I'm going to leave now." He said while pointing at a car that had just pulled up beside him and then leaving me there awkwardly on the sidewalk, staring after him in astonishment.

I had a feeling this was going to happen a lot. Maybe because I was possibly in love with him.

"Adrien." I said softly before he could sit in the leather seats of his car. Adrien shot a look up at me and narrowed his green eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked, sounding harsh enough to actually hurt my feelings. I gulped once more and clutched my eyes shut.

"We should... you know... hangout." I managed to spit out, holding one of my bluebell eyes open to study his reaction, which wasn't what I had wanted.

He gave me a flat look, not phased by what I had just said whatsoever. "Absolutely not. I don't hang out with people, also, I can't." He replied, shrugging.

And that's when a lady from the passenger seat of the car leaned toward the backseat, bright smile plastered onto her face, her black with red highlighted hair in a low bun. "Actually, Adrien, since you're staying with your grandmother this month i'm sure you could have friends over." She objected for me.

I looked quickly over at her and then back at Adrien, clutching my backpack with a wide smile. Adrien groaned loudly like a child and rolled his pretty green colored eyes.

"So are you in or what?" I asked with the most hopeful tone that I could've use. Adrien stood there a moment, which i'm guessing lost in thought.

"Okay. Fine. Whatever." He finally said. It took me a moment to catch up with reality and process the fact that Adrien had actually agreed to hang out with me. At first I wanted to ask him if he was joking around with me or not, but there was no mistaking the look on his face.

And right when I was going to reply, my phone started to vibrate, followed by the loud ringing of my ringtone. I quickly dug into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see that my mother was calling.

Without thinking, I quickly answered, held a finger up to the lady in Adrien's car and began pulling him with me and toward a wall close to the school.

"Hey, mom!" I cheered, my mother let out a light chuckle through the phone.

"Hey! Where are you? You're usually back by now."

I shot a look up toward Adrien, which I couldn't tell if he looked annoyed or satisfied. "Uh, yeah. I'm hanging out with a friend this afternoon." I answered quickly.