Serendipity (TheyCallMeCathy)

Start from the beginning

Wait, what's wrong with me?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

The first time I saw him, rather, I heard him, his chair made such a startling noise that everyone looked at him. How interesting is the book you're reading that you don't even care about the blare you're causing? I looked at him, he was pink as a peach. Very nice ... are the glasses he wears, of course.

He is reading a manga. He actually looks like a guy who likes that kind of literature. Tall, probably a basketball player, big thin hands; I wonder how well he will look playing ... of course, because he seems like a good player.

Better to focus on the book, is that okay with you, little Moon?

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

The next day I found her again, same place, same book, same light. And me, same place, same chair, same clumsiness. Sometimes I think we need a third eye behind our heads.

But wait, today... today is different. Today she's more beautiful, did she wear something different? Today she radiates more light, she looks like a sunflower in a meadow: unique, bright, radiant.

No...

Stop everything

Did she look at me?

Did she just look at me? Maybe she found out about me. Is ... is she smiling?

Smiling at me?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

The next day I found him again. Same place, same chair, oh, and the chair creaked again. It 's very funny.

Today he wears a white T-shirt.

Why do handsome boys look even more handsome in a white T-shirt? It beams light.

In case you're wondering, if there's one thing I learned from the life of the drama, it's that you have to learn to be discreet. A quick and concise peek. My memory captures the goal and then I can spend hours thinking and imagining. So I look at him and ...

He caught me.

I have failed.

He looked at me and now he knows I'm looking at him. Great! .

¡Hey!

Are you blushing?

Wait, is he blushing because I saw him?

He's so cute.

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

It may sound funny, but after I found out that she looked at me and she found out that I was looking at her, we lost something called mischief. I wasn't afraid to appreciate her, and she showed me her hidden eyes behind her book. From time to time we released a smile. But I did not dare to speak to her.

I realized that she was not only looking at me, but also at what I was reading. I can't read her mind, but she closed her eyes and she wrinkled her forehead, as if she was examining what chapter I read today.

Or maybe ... maybe she really is watching me.

Is she doing it?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

We had lost our fear. We exchanged glances, some smiles. I felt like I was betraying and abandoning the handsome, romantic characters in my books, but it didn't matter much. Speaking of books, I started to pay too much attention to what he was reading. YES. It was the same Manga, a different chapter every day. How can he finish it?