Ch. 20 - The beginning of...something and the "L" word.

Start from the beginning

"God, Ali, that feels so good..."                              

Ali could see Em was getting close. If it was possible she was getting hotter, and the thought of Emily screaming her name as she orgasmed made Ali drip even more, feeling her own juices slide slowly, hotly, down her thighs

"Don't stop Ali, Oh, Don't stop..."

Then Ali felt as Em unclenched her fists from the sheets and wound her hands into Ali's hair, pushing her face deeper into her. Ali sensed Em wanted more, needed more so she moved her hands from Em's firm ass putting her left one her breast and used the other to drive her finger into Em, earning an arched back and a loud "oh ALLLIIIII! Yes"

That was all Ali needed to keep going, picking up the pace of her thrusts.

But Em started to beg again, "Ali, more, more Ali please."

Ali was surprised that Em could talk that much, hearing her breaths coming out hard and irregular, but she obliged, driving another finger in Emily, like her life depended on it and she used her thumb to play with Em's hot bud, earning her more moans of approval.

"Faster Ali, faster," Emily was coming undone and Ali was filled with pure amazement that she could do this to her.

This was it, Ali thought as she went faster, working her wrist at a speed she didn't think she was capable of...she was going to make Emily come undone, something she's only dreamed about for so long.

"Ali....I'm so.....close....god....keep going..."

Ali could see that Em's eyes were closed tight, biting her lip again to hold in the scream she was sure she would release soon. But Ali wanted to see Em's eyes when she was pushed over the edge, so, without slowing her pace she moved up to Emily's ear and said "open your eyes and look at me, so I can watch you come..."

Emily almost couldn't follow her command but she forced herself to open her eyes watching Ali retreat back to her core and watched as her fingers disappeared in and out of her, ready to beg for release when Ali, plunged her tongue back over her clit, the same time that her fingers were in her. Emily was then on cloud nine as her body reacted to the pleasure overload, her body convulsing uncontrollably as she released all over Ali's hand and her amazing mouth, but not before she screamed Alison's name into the night

"Oh Fuck ALISON, God yes..."

Alison continued her work on Emily, even though Em had already come down from her high, hearing the brunette whimper. Ali was glad she kept her word, because if they were in any proximity to people, she's sure the whole street would know her name. She almost couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have Em's inner walls close and tighten around her fingers and how incredibly sweet Em had tasted on her mouth.

When Ali thought she had done a good enough job, she moved to rest her body weight on top of Em.... "Mm you taste so good Em...so, how was that?"

"Are you kidding me?" Em laughed between breaths that she was still trying to gain control of, "that was amazing Ali, I can't believe how good you are, are you sure you haven't had sex with a girl before?" Em asked teasingly.

Haha Ali laughed, "Yes, I'm sure; the only girl I've ever had sex with is in this bed with me, she was a really good teacher."

"Was? Oh babe, there's so much more I can teach you. Tonight was barely the beginning."

"You're the only person I ever want to have sex with, so you can teach me anytime you want." Ali said this with confidence as she kissed Em on the lips but she was already so tired and knew by the way Em had pleased her earlier, she would be sore for a few days, and if that was only the beginning, how would she be able to keep up later?

But she didn't care because she'd let Em do whatever she wanted to her body, as long as it felt even half as good as it did earlier, and she would do anything that Em asked her to do, because that's what happens when you love someone, so she brought Emily's soft lips to hers in a short but very sweet kiss.

Emily broke her from her train of thoughts "I love you, Ali," she said sleepily as she drifted off to sleep.

Ali was still processing what she had just heard, and although it wasn't the first tie either of them said that they loved each other, that didn't stop Ali from getting butterflies everywhere, and the feel the warmth spread deep into her heart and soul, and she wouldn't care if the whole world came crashing down on her in that moment because a wish had just come true again, and she could live happy the rest of her life, knowing that Emily Fields said she loved her, and she knew she meant it. It took awhile before Ali answered "I love you too Em, I always have, and I always will," but the blonde was slightly disappointed as she heard Em snoring softly and Ali wondered if she had heard her. Oh well, Ali thought, I have plenty of other chances to tell her...and show her.