Ch 1

"Phew that was so intense"You thought

You wouldn't know what to do if you have submitted to their touches. You shook your head clearing it from the dirty thought in your head.

Your books were still with Seungho. The deepest secrets and your life were written daily in your journal.

"What if he thinks of me as a bad person after reading it?"You thought facepalming

You sat down on the floor as you changed your clothes and when you decided to put your clothes in the closet you found papers. Curious you unfolded the papers and they were painting.

Paintings of Seungho with other men having sex. Even though it was just a painting with only black ink it was detailed. Each position each expression on their face.

You threw the paper right back where it was feeling turned on by it.

"Uhhhh I hate myself, so disgusting"You thought dusting yourself and slapping your cheeks.
"No more dirty thought"You said walking out of the room.

There a stood a boy but what was he doing here?.
He looked tipsy and beat up. You put his arm on your shoulder walking into your room. You slowly lay him on the mattress.

Checking his head he seems to have fever.
You left your room coming back with a bowl and towel. You wet your towel then drenched it. You folded the towel putting it on his forehead.

You slowly cleaned the blood of his face and he it ointment on it. You noticed he has a bag on him.
The bag is supposed to hold papers and brushes.

"Maybe he was the painter?"You thought

Since it was afternoon you decided to write your day today with a new book you stole when you were in Seungho's chamber.

By the time you finished writing you read it only to notice you wrote about Yoon and Jihwa's sex and drew them as well.

"Maybe I blame Yuna and Donghan" you mumbled faceplaming.

(Yuna and Donghan were two slaves that worked at Kisaeng, they helped you work there, that's how and when you developed your interest in poems and drawings)

Back to story

You threw the book across the room causing the boy to wake up. He looked at you shocked and you looked right at him confused

"Who are you?"He asked
"I u I am a new servant I was told that we would be sharing this room"You said

"Oh"the boy said standing up as you stopped him
"Please rest well you have fever"You said
"Thank you uhh"the boy said
"Y/n it's Y/n L/n"You said

"I am Nakyun Beak Nakyum"Nakyum said
"I am sorry for waking you up"You said
"It's nothing so where are you from?"Nakyum asked

You ended up sitting while laying on the wall talking with him until he went back to sleep. You also ended up sleeping on the wall.

Seungho came to the room to call Nakyum to paint for him in his chamber. He opened the door to find you on the wall sleeping and Nakyum on the bed with towel on his head sleeping.