Chapter III: A stroll into the woods

"Damn Zoe! I didn't know you'd do that to me!" I complained. Zoe's my best friend in the pack. She's not going to school anymore since she already graduated senior year.

"What? What's wrong with that?" She was trying to hold her laughter in which she failed to do. Do you want to know what she did?

She just effin' humiliated me in front of my crush! Face palm!

I playfully growled. "Payback's a bitch"

Her eyes widened and she ran up to her room and gave me the finger.
"Damn you Woman!" I screamed.

Oh boy. Tyler Reynolds, knows that I got a crush on him. I huffed in annoyance. I couldn't believe she just did that! If only you know what's Tyler's reaction when he knew it! He ran away. Damn! Am I really that ugly?

Annoyed. I ran outside the pack house, taking my clothes off behind a tree and took a run into the woods.

It felt good running in Wolf form. It can ease the tension which I just had a few minutes ago. I was enjoying my run when I suddenly heard something.

A Water Fall!

I didn't notice this at all. Maybe I already ran outside my pack's borders since this is my first time seeing it. It's beautiful! I ran towards it and jumped in. Cannonball!

The water felt great. Maybe I should come here often, especially when I'm wretched. This will help me eased up. Like a lot.

I stayed in the water for a couple of minutes and decided to move out of the water.

All of a sudden, A really good scent hit me. It smelt of freshly cut strawberries and lavender.

"MATE!" Twinkle snapped

I followed the scent and saw him just a few meters away from me. It looks like he was also following the scent since he was sniffing around.

Our eyes locked and my wolf is urging me to go to our mate.
'Lina! Come back to the pack house as soon as you can!' My brother,Jay mind-linked me.

'What happened? Now's really not a good time to joke around Jay!' I growled in response.

I can sense my mate coming towards me.

'It's Father! He's dead'
What? No! This can't be happening! I'm just dreaming it's not true.

'Lina? Please come home fast'

Leaving my mate behind. I ran as fast as I could to our pack house. It only took me 10 minutes to arrive there. I shifted back to human form behind the tree and put my clothes on.

"Where's father?" Tears streaming down my cheek. Asking my pack mates.

"Alpha's in the Pack Hospital, they're already cleaning his body" Anthony, my father's third in command responded. "I'm sorry Lina" he gave me a quick hug. I gave them a small bow. And saw Tyler, giving me a sympathetic look.

I ran to the pack hospital and went to my dad's room. I stopped in front of the door. All of my Family's there. My mom, my brother and My sister. Even my Father's beta. Shedding tears for the loss we had. I ran and stopped next to my dad's death bed. Mourning.

I looked at my family. "Who did this?" I can see my dad has scars. My sadness turned into rage. "Who did this?!"

My mother flinched and cried harder. "The Red Blood Moon Pack" David, my father's Beta replied. I tensed. They betrayed us! I thought they were good friends with my Pack.

"The Alpha of the Red Blood Moon Pack, asked your father to let you marry his son. But your father didn't like the idea because you still need to find your mate and he doesn't want to hurt you. He got really mad and asked his pack Warriors to get rid of your father" David added.

"And it's all because of me! This is my fault. Neither of this would've happened" I cried.

"Dear no! It's not your fault. Your father was just doing what's right for you" my mother hugged me. And I cried harder. Burying my face on her shoulders.

I need to seek revenge. For my Father. I need to Train.

"I'll start training tomorrow" I mumbled to myself

~
So that's Chapter 3! Sorry for the super duper hyper extremely long time for updating. I was not really inspired when I checked the people who are reading it and got discouraged. But when I checked this again. It got kinda better so i'm doing this for those who are reading my story. Since it's summer and summer's gonna end in about 2 months. So I got 2 months to finish my book :) yey! I'm gonna keep on updating probably i'm gonna post another chapter tomorrow. So be updated :) oh! And don't forget to vote :3 thank you nerds ;*
Xoxo