Chapter 56: A Test.

Start from the beginning

"Who should look?" Fred asked.

"I thing we should look at the same time." I replied.

"Yeah okay." Fred said.

"Ready?" I said.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Fred said.

I removed the instruction paper from the front of the test and me and Fred looked at the test that I was laying on the counter. I immediately saw it, a bold and bright second line.

"It's positive!" I said with a large smile.

"Your pregnant!" Fred called as he lifted me up and turned me around. "We're going to be parents!"

"I know!!" I said. As Fred put me back down again.

"I love you!" Fred said to me. "And I love you too bean" he crouched down and said to my tummy.

"Bean?" I questioned.

"Yes bean. The baby needs a name." Fred smiled.

"That's cute." I said.

"Should we tell anyone?" Fred asked. As we left the bathroom and began to get changed ready to go to the Burrow.

"I think we should tell Molly and Arthur and my parents when we next see them. Then we'll tell the others after Bill and Fleur's wedding." I said as I threw on a ditsy daisy dress and brushed my hair.

"Good idea, that sounds good." Fred said. He was wearing shorts and a polo shirt that matched his red hair.

"Don't you look handsome." I told Fred.

"And you look beautiful." Fred told me and I gave him a quick kiss. "Let's go before George and Lee come and get us."

"Good idea." I giggled. "Let's not tell them yet either." I told him and Fred nodded.

Me and Fred walked out of our room and down the corridor to the living room where George and Lee were sitting at the table eating some breakfast.

"Good morning Y/n and Fred. What took you so long this morning?" George asked.

"Oh- umm. Fred overslept." I made up on the spot.

"Fair enough, want some breakfast?" Lee asked gesturing at the toast at the table. Me and Fred sat down opposite the two.

"No thank you." I said. "I know Molly will give us a feast." I added knowing that I'd throw up what ever I ate.

"Okay. Only if your sure." George said. Fred grabbed a slice of toast and ate it. He then put a hand on my stomach and making rings on it with his thumb.

Me and Fred cleaned up after breakfast by washing the dishes and putting them away whilst George and Lee got ready to go to the Burrow. After they were ready we locked up the apartment and locked up the shop once we left. The four of us walked outside the enchantments around the shop and apparated next to the enchantments at the Burrow. We walked up to the door and knocked on it. Molly opened the door and engulfed the closest person into a hug. Which was me.

"Oh thank Merlin all four of you are safe!" She said as she moved on to Fred, the George, then Lee. We all made our way inside. The table was set for eight. The four of us, Molly and Arthur and then Bill and Fleur who haven't arrived yet.

We sat talking for a while whilst we wait for for Bill and Fleur to arrive, Molly seemed to be more at ease to have us over, seeing as we haven't been to the Burrow since Christmas. And there was a knock at the door.

Molly rushed up and opened the door, Bill and Fleur soon walked in. I greeted the couple with a warm hug. We all sat down at the table and Bill pulled out eight shot glasses and a bottle of firewhiskey.