"If you keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna end up kissing you, and it's gonna lead to more than just a kiss." I whispered against him, our lips almost touching at this point.

"And she finally catches on." He just continued to stare at me, I felt his eyes deep in my fucking soul, and he expects me to breathe after that?

"I don't really think I'm capable of moving right now, uh... I think you've shot me speechless." I struggled to get my words out, I could feel how hot my breath was against him, feeling him get stiff under me.

Being on top of him always had felt powerful, but now I just felt fucking limbless.

"You remember our first kiss?" He asked out of the blue, my mind going completely blank, but I definitely could never forget it.

"I think it was hard to forget... Why do you ask?" I tilted my head in question of where he was going with this.

"I feel like I didn't do it right. I was a bit harsh, and I know it was months ago, but I've been dreaming of a redo for... a long time. Wanna kiss you the right way." He struggled with his choice of words, but in my mind they were fine and I just wanted him to show me already.

"So show me, Styles... Show me how you wanna kiss me." I test his patience, grazing my teeth with my bottom lip for a second.

He took a hold on my hips, taking me off of him softly. He stood up, reaching his hand out for me to grab a hold of. I grasp it not even a whole second later, not wanting him to drag this on any longer.

I miss his damn lips

Harry brought me closer to him, to which I fumbled a bit, but he placed my hands around his neck, just where I usually place them. I played with the hair on his neck a bit, to my surprise he doesn't say a word about it. He was so keen on doing this his way, so I feel like one wrong move and I'm a goner.

"Hi.." He whispered, smiling a bit, keeping his hands steady on my hips but flexing his fingers every once in a while to grip at my skin that was showing.

"Woah... Is this nervousness I sense?" I tilted my head to the side playfully, keeping my smile soft and keeping my fingers tangled on his tiny curls.

"Be quiet for two seconds, darling... Let me do this right." He remarked quickly, and I quickly gathered myself and cleared my throat, ready for his next move.

"I'd always pictured my hands right here..." He moved his hands from my hips to my cheeks, caressing them softly, admiring me for a second. I couldn't help but blush and smile, he brought that out of me all the damn time. "And then they'd travel here..." He brought his thumb to my bottom lip, softly grazing it with a swipe across. It was hard to stand still, my legs became weak within an instant. "And then I'd scooch you into me..." He pushed my face closer to his, but this is the most gentle that's ever been.

Harry kept his thumb between my lips, so I took it upon myself to playfully bite the tip of it. His grip on my face became tighter as he spoke. "You're making it really hard to go through with my plan and not just fuck you on this bed right now..." He was around an inch away from my lips, and my breathing started to quiver.

He has such a fucking hold on me.

"And then came the best part, where I asked if I could kiss you... Can I kiss you, P?" I kept playing with his hair while his smile beamed, his thumb slightly swiping at my cheek.

"Yes." I kept my answer simple, knowing how electrified I felt, and how much I wanted to let go of this electricity onto him. His lips feel different today, and it might be because of the words we spoke last night, but this feels so delicate. So sweet, so inviting.