BSM-He catches you singing a One Direction's song

Y/N 's age: 18

(Y/N) had invited her friends to her house for a session of "The Voice". Since they were teenagers, they had been having fun doing the show at each other's houses to let off steam. This time it was at (Y/N)'s house and the girl was not at peace, she didn't want her family to catch her at these moments. When Harry went on tour and (Y/N) was sure to be alone in the family home, it had become common for the group of friends to come to her house. Of course, she had asked her parents' permission but she always kept the content of her afternoons confidential. She has never hidden the fact that she is a fan of the One Direction and especially of her brother. When it was her turn to sing in the family's living room, which was used as a stage for the occasion, she dared to sing her favourite One Direction song "Ready to run" in front of her friends for the first time.

" Uh, okay, this song is a dedication to my brother, who's on tour right now, I'm not sure I'm going to sing it like Harry, but the attention is there. She says nervously.

"Ooh, that's so sweet," Mia exclaimed.

(Y/N) blushed before she started, her friends knew she was very attached to her big brother and didn't like the limelight. She dreamed of a simple life, of being a school teacher since she was a child.

(Y/N) turned on the microphone and shivered as she heard the first notes of music. She could see herself going to concerts to support her brother, or supporting him at X-factor. She closed her eyes, breathed for a few minutes, and began to sing like she had never sung before. She was still marked by her recent break-up, as her voice was broken and powerful.

On the side of (Y/N)'s friends, they broke down completely when they saw Harry return to the family home. A few minutes earlier, Felicia, (Y/N's) best friend received a text message from Harry asking where he could find his sister. He had returned early from his tour and wanted to surprise her. Felicia knew better than anyone that Harry had arrived at the right time.

The front door was behind (Y/N) so the girl could not see him. Harry motioned to the friends to be quiet with a smile on his face, he walked up to a microphone and surprised his sister by singing the most technical part of the song, the one about Zayn that he had sung in the past.

(Y/N) turned around in shock as did her friends. The two siblings looked at each other, Harry was proud of his move and held back a laugh. (Y/N) struggled to realize what she was singing with her famous brother. She felt a tear coming down her cheek and cuddled up to him until the song ended. When the music stopped, the buzzer sounded in unison. "That was just epic!" shouted Mia.

"I think the next generation is assured," Harry said to his sister with a smile on his face.

"I missed you" replied (Y/N) as she snuggled up to him even more.