Unlocking my phone, I saw a few messages from an unknown number. One click, I shouldn't have opened the messages.

He wouldn't, right? He wouldn't. He's not like that. "I got you some wat- What happened? Who is it? Cel?" Caden asked, coming back.

"It's photoshopped..see." I laughed. "It's not Chase. They think I'm stupid." I was laughing, why do I feel like I'm crying?

"Celeste.."

"He's wearing my ring..they didn't even edit that out." I showed the pictures to Caden. "It's not him right? Right? I am not going to doubt his loyalty, he took me out yesterday, he'll never.."

"Take a deep breath..Cel..breathe." I heard Caden saying but my whole focus was on the photos. Chase's hands on some other woman, her kissing his neck, the same place where he had the hickey I gave him yesterday. It felt like the ring was mocking me. I looked at his hand, that was on her waist. "Ring..that's my ring. He said we're married now." I told Caden.

"He would never do that to you Cel, he's in love with you. This..this cannot be him." Caden said.

"Can you take me to the office? Please. I want to see him. I don't feel alright, he's not okay. Please? Will you take me to him? I just want to-" He didn't let me complete as he pulled me into a hug again.

"Calm down, drink some water. We'll leave okay?" He said calmly. I nodded, accepting the water.

He didn't lie. He took me to work after he helped me calm down.

"You just wait..he's probably looking out of the window or working. The photos were fake." I told Cade as we walked towards Chase's office.

He wasn't looking out of the window or working. There was a woman on him, on the same couch we slept on so many times.

I took a step back, bumping into Caden who was right behind me as she turned, giving us a chance to look at them both.

Blair Stone.

I should've known. Chase was unconscious, Caden rushed to him.

"He got tired." She said to me with a smirk plastered on her ugly face, walking past me. I took a hold of her hair tightly, dragging her out with me.

"You don't take warnings seriously do you?" I asked, pulling her hair. She had the nerve to laugh. Leaving her hair, I slapped her across the face, leaving a stinging sensation in my hand.

The dramatic bitch fell on the floor with just one slap. Kicking her stomach once, I dropped down to her level, punching her plastic face. She tried to fight me with her one free hand as the other was under my foot.

"You touched him, again. Without his permission. Again." I didn't stop, I couldn't. Even her bloody face wasn't able to stop me from punching her. "These hands..you touched him with these hands right?" I asked from a barely concious Blair, I stood up to my full height, before stepping on her hand with my stilettos. She let out a loud yelp. Crushing her fingers with my heel till I heard every single one of them crack, I kicked her again. I'm going to kill her today.

"Celeste! Stop..you'll kill her." I heard Caden in the background as I pulled her up with her hair, punching her on the stomach. She clutched my hair in her dirty hand, I slapped her again, making her leave them. Before I could hit her again, I was pulled back. She dropped on the floor, losing consciousness.

"Leave me! I'm going to kill her!" I yelled, trying to get out of the person's grip.

"Please Cel, he's not waking up." Caden said in my ear.

"I promised him I'll never let her touch him, I failed him Caden. I'll kill her." I said, getting out of his grip but I was pulled back again.

"You're under arrest." I heard someone say. Who the fuck called police? I look around to see the culprit. I saw a shadow disappearing from the corner as the officers came close.

"Arrest her! She's the one at fault!" I exclaimed, looking at Blair.

He looked at the officer beside him and nodded at her. She came towards me with handcuffs. "Fine. I'll come with you. Take those things away." I said to her, pointing at the handcuffs. These are not the handcuffs that are going in my hands.

••••••••