Chapter 8

Emma and Alex were going through their grandmothers spell book. They were about to bring back their parents. Katherine and Stefan. "Do you think this will work?" Emma asked Alex. Alex looked at her cousin. "Yeah i want to meet my mom and i know you want to meet your dad so let's do this." Alex said. They found the resurrection spell. They started chanting. "La cendre à l'os de la chair à la vie from ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to life." They continued chanting. When they finished Stefan and Katherine were there alive.

"Mommy." Alex whispered. Katherine looked at her daughter and hugged her. "I got you baby. Elijah is going to pay for what he has done." She told her daughter. Stefan walked up to Emma and hugged her tight. "I won't ever leave you again. I love you Emma Rose Mikealson- Salvatore. You don't have to worry I will be here for you." Stefan told her daughter as she hugged him and cried.

Clary and Kaleb walked in to see what was going on "UNCLE STEFAN!! AUNT KAT!!" They yelled and ran to then. They grouped hugged. Then they went to see Finn. They had the best time. Clary was telling everyone about how her mate almost dies and hope helped them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A few hours before finding out they brought back Stefan and Katherine)

Clary, Hope, Derek, and Stiles were driving on the road. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles said. Clary looked at him and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Leave my mate alone or I will beat you." She said. Stiles nodded. Derek looked at Clary and smiled a bit.

"Almost where?" Derek asked Stiles. "Your house." Stiles said as if it was obvious. Clary shook her head fast and became alarmed.

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek said. Stiles scoffed. "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asked. Clary turned to stiles.

"Not when He can't protect myself!" Clary yelled at him. Stiles sighed. He pulled over the car. "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" He said. Hope and Clary looked at Derek. "Not yet. I have a last resort." He said.

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Hope spoke up for the first time. Derek rolled his eyes at her not liking the girl. He rolled up his shirt sleeve so it would show the wound. Stiles gagged.

"Oh, my God. What is that?" Hope asked. Stiles groaned. "Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles said. Clary looked at stiles. "STILES!" She yelled. He looked at her scared.

Derek growled. "Start the car. Now." He said. Stiles looked at him. "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles said.

Derek growled again. "Start the car... or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth." He said. Stiles still didn't start the car. Clary leaned up and turned to stiles.

"Start the car or I will tell Alex you have a crush on her and imagine what she looks like in bed." She said. Stiles looked scared and started the car. Derek looked at Clary amused. She leaned back in her seat after sending him a wink.
~~~~~~~~~~
They were pulled over again. Stiles was on the phone with Kaleb. "What am I supposed to do with him?" He asked Kaleb. Kaleb on the other end said.

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere." Then Stiles leaned away from Derek and Clary who were glaring at him. Clary was clinging to Derek. It was the mate pull.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell." Stiles said. Clary growled at him and he jumped. "Like-like what?" Kaleb stuttered after hearing Clary's growl through the phone. "Like death." Stiles said. Clary was getting mad.

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic." Kaleb said. "What about your boss?" He asked. Clary looked at Derek and wiped some sweat off him.

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster." Kaleb said. Stiles turned to Derek.

"You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you." He said. Derek pulled Stiles arm over being careful with Clary hugging him.

"Did you find it?" Derek asked his mate's cousin. "How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the frickin' Walmart of guns!" Kaleb said.

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?" Derek said and Clary whimpered. Derek tightened his hold on her. "I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing." Kaleb said.

"Then think about this-- the Alpha called Scott out against his will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, either he kills with him, or he gets killed. So, if you want him to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." Derek said. Kaleb still wasn't convinced. "You know I could just bring him back right. I'm a witch." He said.

Clary took the phone. "KALEB SCOTT MIKEALSON IF YOU DON'T GET THAT DAMN BULLET YOU WILL REGRET IT MY MATE IS DYING AND YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES. SO IF YOU DON'T GET THAT BULLET I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER." Clary yelled on the phone.

"Y-You w-wouldn't dare." He said. Clary smirked. "Want to try me." She said. "No, I will get the bullet. You are so much like you dad." He said then hung up.

"I'm not like my dad." She said looking at Derek with a small pout. Derek smiled and kissed her head. She smiled. Hope smiled at her sister and knew she needed to fix things.