"Hello, princess." ah, Jeon Jeongguk, your favourite camboy.

Jeongguk was sat in front of his computer, staring straight into the camera. He wore a tight black tank top, paired with light grey sweats. His long hair was pushed back with a few loose strands framing his face.

"I think I'm gonna do a relaxed stream tonight." Jeongguk announced. He brought a hand up to push his hair back, the action drawing attention to the many tattoos that littered his arm.

"Why am I doing a relaxed stream?" Jeongguk hummed before adding, "Uh, well . . . I had a pretty heavy gym session today so I'm kinda tired." Jeongguk continued to read some of the comments aloud, chuckling every now and then.

He leaned back in his seat, resting his hands on his thighs. The material of his sweats straining to stretch over his muscular thighs. Licking your lips, your tried to catch a glimpse of his bulge but to no avail.

"Is everyone here?" He asked, leaning forward. "Yes? Yes! Okay!" He clapped his hands together.

"I know we're doing a relaxed stream today, but I thought I'd make it interesting by coming up with a little game." Jeongguk wiggled his eyebrows at the camera. "Nothing too heavy though," he added. 

The comment section was flooded with comments encouraging him to continue as well as expressing their excitement. All of them eager to know what he had in mind.

"I was thinking that the highest tipper gets to choose when I cum," Jeongguk smirked at the camera. "I might even end up moaning your name." He winked.

Jeongguk laughed as the comment section went crazy. A small smile creeped its way onto your face.

He leaned back again, this time stretching his arms and lifting his hips slightly. The action highlighting the outline of his thick cock.

Reaching down, he pulled his tight tank over his head. Jeongguk relaxed back into his seat, trailing a hand over his strong chest.

Moving lower, he allowed his hand to slip over his abs and down to his throbbing length. He started palming himself through his sweats, letting out a low groan.

The sound drew a soft moan from you, your hands slipping under your shirt to pinch and pull at your hardened nipples.

Jeongguk slipped his sweats off, his boxers coming into view. The material stretched, trying and – failing to conceal his girth. Jeongguk leaned back again, stretching his arms behind his head and thrusted his hips up towards the camera.

"Mmm, you ready for me, baby?" Jeongguk teased. He let out a breathless chuckle before slipping a hand down to play with the hem of his boxers.

hotbabygirl85 tipped $20!

"Ah, thank you for the tip, babygirl." That seemed to encourage everyone else as the tips came rushing in.

littlemxnster tipped $100!

Jeongguk palmed at his length a bit more before hooking his fingers in the band of his underwear. Lifting his hips, Jeongguk made quick work of pulling his underwear off.

His cock sprung to life, slapping against his defined stomach.

It was long and thick, a prominent vein running up the underside, topped with pink tip. His cockhead drooling precum.

Jeongguk wrapped his long fingers around his base. Something about the way his tattooed hand gripped his length had your pussy dripping.

"'m so hard." Jeongguk groaned. He squeezed the base, slowly dragging his hand up his throbbing length. He brought it back down again, maintaining a teasingly slow pace.