"Your mom nothing. You keep your head under the books too much." Ty adds then takes a sip of his beer.

"Babe, I'm already tired now." Cheyenne tugged on my shirt.

"Wait, babe?" Philip asks. "You're not gay?"

I shook my head. "I get that a lot." I grin. He's not the first to think I'm gay so it really doesn't bother me.

"You're dating?" We both nod. "You're really not gay?" I nod again. "I thought for sure you were gay. I mean, you're so feminine, you know." He chuckled.

"You know being feminine doesn't mean you're gay, right?" Ty asked Philip with a raised brow.

"I know. It's just that he's really feminine. Like really girly."

"Wow." Anna says under her breath.

"But you sure you not gay though?" He asked again with raised brows.

"Dude, stop." Ty placed his hand on Philip's shoulder.

"Why?" Philip asks completely clueless.

Ty rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "I think it's best we all head back now." Kara nods.

We left the restaurant. Cheyenne and I went to her dorm room. "It's already 10:30pm."I sigh after sitting down on her bed. So soft 🤤. I could literally sleep all day on this bed.

"Babe, I-" she bit her lower lip while avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry. Philip was being rude again." I stand and approach her.

I took her hands into mine. "It's really fine. You don't have to apologise."

"Not it's not. He doesn't even know you and he's-"

"He's curious. There are millions of people like him. You just have to be patient and help them understand."

A smile slowly grew on her face. "You're so nice."

"I did promise after all." I pull her into my embrace.

She got out of my arms then pulled me in for a kiss. I held her tight in my arms and lead her to the bed.

We softly lay on the bed still into the kiss. "W-wait," I stop the kiss. "Condom." She took one under her pillow. "Wait, you had a condom under your pillow?" She smirked then pulled me back into the kiss.

*

A couple of days passed after that night. We've met a couple of times again with the group and Philip would just be quiet most of the lunch or dinner. I guess he realised he was being rude back then. But I really didn't mind it.

Seeing him at school minimised too. I'd see him maybe after one or two days. Not everyday like before.

"Stay still." Cheyenne scolded me.

"But it itches." I whine. I've never wanted to scratch something as much as I do right now. My entire torso is on fire! This fur coat is just not for me.

"Just try to bare with it." She tried forcing it to close. It ripped. Her mouth swung wide open right after. I started laughing. "My brand new coat!" She got off the bed.

"I told you it won't fit. My shoulders are too broad for this one." I took it off, taking off my shirt along with it. "My body is now covered in redness because of your itchy coat." I frown while scratching my everything.

"I literally just bought it." She sits down while pouting.

"Ncaw~ I'll buy it again for you." I sat next to her then pulled her under my arm.

"Of course you will. You just ripped my coat apart." She pushed me back a little.

"Me? You're the one who forced it on me even though I told you to stop." She crossed her arms and pouted even more. "Okay, it's my fault." I chuckled nervously.

"Mhm."

"Anyways, we have to get ready to leave now. The others are gonna be waiting for long if we don't hurry."

"You'll just take the oversized hoodie then." I nodded then headed for her closet. I took the grey hoodie and put it on after putting my shirt back on.

We left.

*

"Finally. What took you so long?" Anna asked as we sat down.

"He destroyed my jacket." Cheyenne said proudly.

"No, I-" she glared at me before I could testify. "Yup, I did." I avoid her gaze. "Anyways, I'm hungry so let's just order now."

"We already did." Ty adds.

The food came after a little while. After eating Ty, Kara, Philip and Cheyenne decided to finish eight cans of beer. Everyone except me and Anna became drunk. Mostly because we're underage.

"Man, it's been so long since I've drank so much." Philip started speaking with his eyes closed. His entire face is red.

"Because you get crazy when drunk." Ty chuckled while softly slapping his back.

"Ah~ I'm so tired. I wanna sleep." Cheyenne whines tagging my arm. I just chuckle at all the drunk people around me.

"We have to go then." I caressed her hand.

"No!" She suddenly changes and punches my arm. "I'm not tired yet."

"Ow~ You just said you were tired." She giggled then laid back on her chair still holding my arm.

"You know, *burps* I still don't believe you're dating." Philip starts speaking then faces me. "You sure you not gay?" Both Anna and I face him with blank faces.

I nodded with a small grin. "Yes I'm sure."

"But have you ever slept with her to be sure?" He furrowed his brow.

Okay, now I'm speechless. I feel... angered. Not because I'm offended but he's disrespecting Cheyenne right now.

*****