"B-but you're majesty Henry's pack isn't exactly on good terms with our kind right now-"

"Which is EXACTLY why I'm going over there" I I hold up my arms as two women pull of my shirt and replace it with a long sleeved plain black shirt. Three other women slip on the black leather armour vest tightening the four straps that run down from my chest to my stomach before the vest fans out into a quartered leather skirt. The five women step back as a man runs inside and places my crown on my head before rushing back out with the women in tow.

"Follow me" I hiss warningly at the Vampire that questioned me before and huff as he shrinks back and bows down in apology. I lead my guards outside the caste and begin to run not caring if they keep up or not. I reach the boarder of the bloodmoon pack's territory in a few minutes using Vampire speed and stop abruptly just outside it. A vampire crashes into me and stumbles back bowing down and stuttering an inaudible apology. I ignore him and watch silently as Aidan walks out of the shadows with his men behind him. He nods and I step inside Henry's territory motioning for him and the others to follow me. I walk slowly not hiding my presence and soon hear a loud howl followed by growling as large wolves creep out of the dark trees surrounding us. I hold up my hand signalling for Aidan not to move and smile slightly as Henry's huge black wolf snarls at us while scrunching up his scarred face in anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY TERRITORY VAMPIRE?" he growls lowly spitting out the 'vampire' as if it were a swear word 

"I came to end this..." I pause searching for the right word "disagreement started by you and my father"

"IT WAS STARTED BY YOUR FATHER" his growls grow louder "WE WEREWOLVES HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT"

"WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S A LIE" I hiss back angrily "YOU CANNOT START A CENTURY LONG WAR ALONE"

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF LYING" the wolves surrounding us snarl angrily along with their alpha

"ENOUGH" I growl as I feel my eyes begin to glow in anger "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FIGHTING, WE WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR TERRITORY AS LONG AS YOU STAY INSIDE IT, WE WILL STOP KILLING YOUR MEN WHEN YOU STOP KILLING OURS, WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE AND FORGET ALL THIS AS LONG AS YOU DO THE SAME INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT IT LIKE PUPS"

"HOW DARE YOU-"

"CAN WE NOT JUST SIMPLY FORGET ABOUT MY FATHER'S IDIOCY AND JUST. MOVE. ON"

"HE STARTED THIS-" he growls stepping closer

"I DON'T CARE WHO FUCKING STARTED IT I WILL FINISH IT" I hiss in his face as he steps closer again now only inches away from my face. (***) He growls and his muscles tense readying for battle and I jump away just as his jaw snaps closed on the empty space where I was standing seconds ago. He circles me as his men pair up with mine before charging jaws snapping and claws scratching. Some of my men are thrown into trees while some only catch their snapping jaws breaking them. I side-step another one of Henry's attacks before swinging my fist back and punching him square in the jaw. Henry crashes through several trees before coming to a stop several metres away. His men growl and try to attack me but are only sent flying by Aidan and his men. I walk towards Henry as he crawls to his feet and charges at me. I grab onto the fur on his neck and chest before swinging his body over my shoulder and onto the ground with a satisfying crack and whine. I grab the wolf charging at me by the neck and throw her into a tree and watch her limp away with several others following behind her. The remaining werewolves flee after hearing their alpha's pained whimpering and I signal for Aidan not to follow.

"This. war. is. OVER" I hiss at Henry as he shifts back into his human form bloody, bruised and battered.

"For now" I grab his throat and slam him into a tree as I glare into his orange eyes

"FOREVER" I snarl and he nods reluctantly. I release my grip and let him fall to the ground coughing and gasping for air. Nodding for Aidan to follow I walk back outside Bloodmoon pack's territory with vampire speed stepping aside so no-one crashes into me.

"That was easy" Aidan mumbles as I turn to him "and quick"

"Too much so" I sigh "be careful, I do not believe that this is over but let us hope"

"Yes your majesty" Aidan smiles relieved "I will arrange for my men to guard the boarders both day and night"

"Good" I remove my grown and run my hand through my hair "how many casualty's?"

"thirty-seven of theirs and at least twenty-nine of ours" Aidan breathes out heavily "it was a small fight"

"Most likely one of many to come" I hiss angrily at myself "I was meant to end this fire not fuel it"

"Maybe you did" Aidan shrugs reassuringly "we'll have to wait and see"

(NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WHAT SKYLAR WAS DOING DURING ALL THIS BUT I'M SO TIRED AND UGHHHH)

A/N- .....Walking 35km in the rain with a 5 kilo backpack over a time span of three days with barely any sleep since you're squashed in a (soaking wet) tent with two other people sounded a lot more fun in theory....the leeches, mosquitoes and the fact that all that was up a mountain was also a bonus...

But I'm back and it's finally holidays for two weeks so yay!

Anywhore....um, I mean way...T-thanks for reading

-C