Chapter-21: First hug

Start from the beginning

Nandini: I had called cabir but he also don't know and few minutes back he message me that manik is also not with dhruv or alya....

Raj: let's ask muku may be she know...

Nodding their head in yes both the ladies made their way to mukti's room to ask her while raj goes to living room calling cabir who told him that he is on the way to MM with dhrulya, navya and abhimanyu.

Both the ladies with mukti came to living room and see all younger clan their.

Nandini: Dad Mukti also don't know about him....

Abhimanyu: Nandini calm down, he must be stuck somewhere....

Nandini: hope so...

As the time went by Nandini's worries was also increasing and now tears were threatened to come out of her eyes.

All men's were trying their best to find manik. Raj had already ask his friend who is a inspector to find about manik and other guys were also continuously calling manik who's phone was still not reachable.

Nandini: Dad I think, I should go myself to find. We can't sit like this....

All look at Nandini who looked as if her body had drained out every colour while neyonika was too worried and praying to God for sending manik to them soon.
.......................................................................

It was 3am and manik was still not find. All were sitting in living room. All men's were talking to inspector while Nandini was sitting between neyonika and navya keeping her head on Navya's shoulder looking nowhere. Neyonika was also crying with mukti who is side hugging Alya.

They all came to halt as the voice of the horn reached to their ears. Except Nandini all see towards the door to see manik coming inside half wet and dry from head to toe.

Neyonika: Manik...

Hearing this Nandini's head snapped towards the gate and seeing manik coming her heart felt content.

All except Nandini rushed towards him and start asking him about his whereabouts without giving him any chance to speak to getting fed up this shout.

Manik: Stop!!!

This made all of the them startled and seeing them all quite manik said all calm.

Manik: guys relax let's sit then I'll tell you all....

All of them settle on sofas. Manik also settle with them after biding bye to inspector who left as manik had already came so taking his statement he left.

Abhimanyu: Manik now tell us where were you till now???

Manik: After I left from office I got a call from our factory. There were some issues so I had to go there. Then while coming back it was raining heavily and network was also weak due to it. I was not able to drive and lead to small accident but by god grace I didn't got any injury, my car also got broke down and there was no mechanic or anyone to whom I can take help so I thought to walk some distance to find someone. After walking for 15 20 minutes I saw a telephone booth from there I got a phone from which I call a mechanic but before I call home that phone got dead. Then walking back to car I wait for mechanic. After he came and repair the car, I immediately leave from there and reach here.....

Neyonika (hugging him): You don't know how much worried I was. From next time you will inform us beforehand anyhow....

Manik(breaking the hug): I promise....

Mukti: bhabhz was also worried. She tho don't even had her dinner till now....

Dhruv: Ya she also was all ready to go out to find you in this weather....

Listening this manik see towards Nandini who was looking down. She not for once see towards.

Raj: Nandini...

Still Nandini didn't see up. She was continuously looking down controlling her tears. All then sees towards manik who got conscious from all of them gazes. But then mukti nudge him to go to Nandini. Nervously manik get up from his place goes towards Nandini who was standing beside a sofa looking down.

Holding her from her shoulder he calls her name....

Manik: Nandini, I'm fine see...

Gathering some courage she lifts her head up and that was it for Nandini. She hugged him to her dear life, she just kept on tightening the hug. Manik was shocked with the sudden hug. But then feeling everyone's gaze he nevertheless hug her back.

Nandini started crying hysterically being in his embrace. It had been too long she had waited for him. If we see that was just few hours but for her it was no less than years. It was the first time she was crying after he being missing. The pain she had stored inside her for all these years after their marriage now coming out.

Manik was just caressing her hairs. He was feeling weird in his heart having her so close to him but the feeling was giving peace to him. It's been fifteen minutes that they were in hug. Everyone were feeling happy seeing them like this as it's first time they are seeing them close. Cabir was also happy thinking that maybe manik was accepting this relation.

Now Nandini's hysterical cries had turned into slow sniffs but still she was clinging to him.

Neyonika (caressing her head): Nandini, bacha stop crying. See now manik is here....

BOOM💥💥

Realising what she did, immediately broke the hug making manik coming out of his trance. Both were now feeling nervous and awkward.

Neyonika: Manik come eat something you must be hungry and Nandini also...

Manik: no mom I don't want eat something. I'm tired so just wanna crash on bed....

Nandini: I also don't want to eat mom

Neyonika: ook you both go I'll send milk to your room....

Nodding his head Manik left to his room followed by Nandini. After they left neyo ask butler to send milk to Manan's room. Then she told the younger clan to stay here only as it's late now. So they all left to their rooms.

Manan's room,

Both Manik and Nandini changed their clothes as Nandini hugged him so her clothes also got wet. Both were feeling nervous so without saying anything slept not before drinking milk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all like the chapter.....

Few words for Manik...

Few words for Nandini...

Few words for Manan moment...

Which was your favourite scene....

Do comments and vote...

150 votes and 60 comments...

Thank u 🙂🙂

Love,
Kiara ❤️❤️