***

Raven walked towards the podium next to Apple's coffin and stood, ready to address everyone.

"We're here today to honour and serve and spellabrate Apple White and Princess Swan. They were royals, Apple was my roommate and Princess was one the greatest friends I-we all could ask for. They were kind, they were loving and they deserved they're happily ever after. 

I know Roberth's journey is going to be really tough as he goes out to save Princess, but...I wish we were as powerful as our parents, that we had the kinda magic that could take us back to when all of this started. If I could go back, I would tell Apple that she has a choice. We all do, we all have the power to choose our stories and if your choice is to follow your predetermined destiny you have to trust it will happen in it's own time and you don't have to make a deal with evil...Make a deal with Evil...I-I have to go." She said as she walked off the podium.

She got to Nevermore and was just about to leave when Darling stopped her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To make sure that the rest of my friends don't end up like Apple or Princess." Raven said.

"You're going to see your mother aren't you. Raven you can't!" She said.

"It's the only way. I know what I'm doing, here you're gonna need this." Raven said, handing her the mirror.

"The booking glass? B-But we don't--"

"Trust me somebody is about to have a change of heart." Raven said and flew off.

"What are you up to Raven Queen?" Darling wondered as she watched her fly further away.

***

"Is this really the best you've got?" A voice rang out making Roberth shoot up and infinite his hands with magic.

"Who's there?!" He glared out into the forest.

"Put the magic hands away, kid." The voice said and Roberth's flames extinguished and she was engulfed in a golden fog and when it disappeared he found himself in a golden forest with swans on a nearby lake. From the tree lines of the forest a man with chocolate brown hair and green eyes walked out with a princely outfit.

"Who are you?" Roberth asked.

"I am what I was supposed to be but never happened in this story." He said and Roberh widened his eyes as he stared at the man.

"You're the Prince Charming of this story, but what am I doing here, I can't leave Princess alone." Roberth said.

"Oh hold your horses kid, this space is beyond time and you're talking to someone who had to fight a giant demon bird of your ancestor before getting to my destined Princess. The name's Fredrick, call me Fred." He said.

"I'm sorry. That must've been hard." Roberth said feeling guilty of his ancestors' transgression.

"Don't worry about it, that was thousands of years ago. Anyways I've been watching you and I'm wondering after everything you've been through you're finally at the finish line. Why give up?" He asked.

"I'm not giving up. I just…failed." Roberth sighed as he sat by the roots of a tree.

"Let me tell you something, kid, when I first met Ophelia. I hated her guts--"

"What?!"

"Let me finish. She and I were engaged at a young age, our parents made us visit each other every summer and everytime we fight and argue. In fact I remember this one time when I removed all the feathers from her pillow and replaced them with Quills and the next day she had bags under her eyes and Quills sticking out everywhere." Fred laughed.