Since Yesterday

Over the years Stiles and I grew apart. He and Scott became part of the not so popular crowd and I transitioned into the popular crowd. And the part that I still regret is I did it without hesitation. My feelings for Stiles were pushed aside, but definetly still there, when I met Jackson. They get brought up sometimes when I see him standing down the hallway. But it shouldn't matter, because I have Jackson. Even though Jackson is a dick sometimes, I still love him. But it will never be the same as my love for Stiles.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Season 1x1)

I stand by my car waiting for this fake-blonde with her roots showing to stop talking to me. She just keeps blabbing about her relationship problems. What she doesn't know is that her "boyfriend" is cheating on her. Man it's nice to know the inside information.

I see Stiles and Scott talking by the bike rack. Sometimes I wish that I didn't get swallowed by popularity and stayed with them.

No you don't. You love being popular. You love Jackson.

I walk away from the blonde girl and towards Stiles. The group of girls around me follows. Geez, don't they have anything better to do? I put on a fake smile,acting as confident as possible, and walk towards the door. They can't know that I'm in love with an unpopular kid.

"-the best thung that's happened to this town since-since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia!" He mumbles something else as I walk by. It hurts me to ignore him like I do but I have to. I can't let myself love him.

You don't care. You can't afford to care.

But as much as I tell myself I don't, the more I do.