1

Once upon a time, Top on a cliff, There was a clan called Wang clan of Sword Legends. It was called so because It was the best clan when it comes to swordsmanship. No one could indeed defeat them. They were blessed by god. Everyone there naturally loved practicing swords since their childhood because they were raised in such an environment. 

Everyone was good at swords except one person and that was Wang Xiao, The current leader of Wang clan.

"Leader! You will practice swords for a whole day without resting for a second!" 

This was the worst nightmare Wang Xiao ever had. He was so annoyed. It was because he was still young. At the moment, He was only 15 years old. He was never going to be the leader at this young age. But something bad happened that forced him to accept the throne and crown. 

Some months ago-

"Father! You cannot leave us!" Wang Xiao was crying. The previous clan leader, Wang Zichen, was on his death bed. He was ill since a very long time and now it was the hour for him to depart to the heavens. "I'll have to go my son! Promise me, You'll take care of our clan after me." 

Wang Xiao didn't want to disobey his father at such a situation so he immediately promised without considering it. "I promise!" He started crying. After all, he was still too young to face such a situation and difficult time. Seeing his son obeying his order, Wang Zichen smiled and left the world. At least, He was satisfied.

Now, Wang Xiao was regretting the decision he made back then. "I should have declined it!" Just after thinking this, He realized that he had no other choice. "Why is it important to be good at swords to be a clan leader?" He shouted. His voice could reach their neighbour, The immortal river sect. 

"Here we go again!" "His voice is so loud and annoying." The people were whispering. They were always irritated because Wang Xiao's crying voice would always reach their ear. "Can't he just practice well instead of bawling? So annoying." "Exactly!"

"Enough!" Here comes the sect leader, Shen Cheng. He was cold and brave, 21 years old. He never trusted anyone. "Why don't you utilize your extra time on practicing instead of bad mouthing your enemy?" He scolded. His cold and heavy voice could give goosebumps to anyone. His eyes were like roaring. They could scare anyone. let alone the little people of his sect. "Go and practice!" He ordered.

"Yes sect leader!" Everyone nodded and left after greeting him. 

[Immortal river sect and Wang clan of sword legends were enemies since centuries. Nobody knew the reason for their fight but still were ready to kill each other at any moment. The people of there would never like to see each other. They were taught when they are child that, "It will be considered a sin and crime if you be friends with them. You'll be punished so stay away from your enemy. or else you'll be skinned alive in hell." They are threaten. As a result, They would rather die than being friends with each other. They would never cooperate.] 

Shen Cheng headed towards his room. "Why does he always cry?" He thought and laughed. "Such a weak opponent i have. uh!" 

"Sect leader!" his people greeted as he passed by them. "Thinking about which, sometimes I really wonder if he's really a kid as I've been hearing people talking about him. Is he really 15? Poor him. If one day I decide to attack his clan, he won't even survive but I won't do that. It would so boring to capture such a weak enemy. Let him grow up first." He laughed and went inside his room. 

Published on- 4 December, 2021. Time: 11:14 pm (IST). 

(Happy birthday Jin.)