Chapter Nine

A/N: This will be a short chapter

Y/n pov

                               *•*•During the week break •*•*

  A week to train my body. I got many bloody noses, and passing out under my fathers supervision.

                                             *•*•Sunday•*•*

  Being the last day of break I decided to stop training today.
I walk to the bathroom to look at myself, because why not?
As I'm looking I see a red stripe on the left side of my face going from my cheek to my ear. It looks to be a burn maybe?

"Hm it must've peeled in my sleep. I think Shoto would know how to deal with this." I thought while I looked for my phone. Once I found my phone I called Shoto.

"Yes Snowflake? Is something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I think while I was fighting your father I got burnt and I'm just now noticing it. So can you help me please."

"Of course Snowflake, I'll be right over. Love you." He says to me.

"Love you too." I say a bit surprised.

  When he got here we treated the burn and cuddled for the rest of the day. With of course my dad checking on us every now and then.

AFO'S pov

"Shigaraki I need you to keep an eye on Y/n. She is becoming very powerful and we need her back on our side." I tell Shigaraki a order.

"Okay I'll do that for the meantime." He responds.

"One day Y/n, one day we'll meet. But for now I think I'll go with the past..."

261 words

Edited