Chapter Three

Time skip to Monday

Y/n pov

  I woke up to hear my alarm going off. I don't want to wake up. It is to early but I'm going to be late for class.... WAIT CLASS.

  "TODAY I'M GOING TO UA WOOHOO!!!"

  When I was done celebrating I got dressed in my uniform and did my hair neatly. I went downstairs, after I was done getting ready for a piece of fruit only to see my father asleep.

  "WAKE UP TODAY WE HAVE CLASS!!!"

  "I KNOW I KNOW I'm up, so shut up. Come on lets go." He said sadly as he walks to the door to get his car keys.

  "I'm so excited." I thought repeatedly bouncing lightly like a little kid waiting to get on a ride.

  I was so excited that I zoned out and zoned back in when we reached the school. I got out of the car waiting for my dad to come out so we could walk together. When he finally got out I dragged him into the classroom because we were late.

  I opened the door only to see eyes on me because I was dragging their homeroom teacher in the classroom. Once I was inside I let go of my father beside his desk and went to sit down in the last seat which was in between Todoroki and this girl who had her black hair in a pony tail and staring at Todoroki.

  "Ok who is she, and what is she doing? She shouldn't be staring at him.... am I  jealous?" I thought.

  I sat down between them and broke her view and she scoffed. I was happy that she did because it will never happen. Then our teacher started talking.

A/n: In this au no one likes Momo because she thinks that she's all that. It's not like I hate her but I want drama.

  "Hello class I am your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. You guys can talk but quietly so I can take my nap." He then went behind his desk and went in his sleeping bag. Which to me was embarrassing.

  Once he was asleep people started looking at me and came up to me and started asking questions.

  "Okay everyone give her some space." Someone said.

  "Thank you and if you have a question just ask BUT one at a time."

  Then a girl with pink skin and yellow antennas coming out of her also pink hair came to speak.

  "Why did you come in dragging Mr. Aizawa with you."

  "Because he's my father."

  "For real, were you recommended by him?" A boy with spiky red hair said.

  "No he's not that type of person, so I took the exam. I also got the highest marks on both the written and physical exam."

  "Whoa that's so cool." Everyone said except for four.

  "Tsk just another extra I have to beat." Wait I know that voice.

  "Katsuki Bakugo how dare you speak to your best friend like that."

  "Wait a damn minute." He said while getting up and shoving through people.

  "I should of known. Ugh." He said while leaning on a certain broccoli haired boys desk. Only noticing that it was Izuku.

  "Wait..... HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE YOU DAMN DEKU!"

  "UH UH KACCHAN!! Hi?"

  "KATSUKI BAKUGO WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT CA-A-A-A-A-A-"