wife

She open door and see paras he hug her and kiss on her cheek and said ....
P : how was my wife day .....it good na....and I really miss my wife....and where is my princess....
Jiya is in shock....
Emma comes and see paras and she going to hug him paras lifts her in arms and kiss her on cheek and said ....
P : I really miss my princess....
E : I miss you too dada.....
P : now I will always stay with you ...and you never had to miss me...
E : really dada....
P : yaa my baby....
E : now I will always stay with my dada....
P : yes....now you go to your room I want to talk with you mumma.....
E : ok dada....
She goes to here room...
Then paras pull jiya close and wrap his hand around her waist....and kiss on Jiya neck....and said....
P : why my darling is sad
Jiya come back....from shock and pushed paras....
J : how dare....to touch me....and why are u in home....
P : baby....clam down....
J : just shut up...and which rightfully you touched me....
P : baby are you forgetting that we are married.....and we are not divorce right now.....I can touch you....I can do anything with u.....
Jiya is shocked ....and said
J : I leave the divorce paper....in your house and I also signed in divorce paper.....
P : sorry baby....but.....I teared the paper.....
Jiya is in shock....
Paras kiss on Jiya forehead......
P : baby I am going to our room......and I am coming after fresh up....ok....and you make my favourite dish .....
He goes to his room.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.precape
I don't know
.
.
.
.
.
.
.your waiter....
🙂🙃