in home

They reach home and lock the door and Emma said
E : mumma why you take me away from my dada.....I want my dada ...
J : baby he is not your dada...
E : he is my dada...I see the pic your in....insta account of dada.....I know he is my dada...
J : baby go and fresh up....we will talk about this later...
Jiya go to room and lock the door and crying....
J : why......god....he came back in my life again....he leaves me .....now he want to take my daughter....I can't effect my past to my daughter future.....I have to be strong.....to secure my daughter future....in....six years....she never said  about her father.....and now she want her father.....for her I am her mother and father...but now....how could I handled him.......no jiya you can't leves the hope......you have to forget the dada ...from Emma..mind ....jiya you can do it.
She wash her face her face.....and she came out from room....and go to .....Emma...room and see that Emma was talking with someone ...
E : dada......I really loves you I want you my life dada.... mumma never tell about you....but...I know you are my dada ....
Jiya was about leave from room....but she said in her mind...
Jiya you have do this....
She goes and see that Emma seeing paras pic.....
She takes phone back and ....said ...
J : baby......did want to eat .... choclate cake..  ya....cups cake......
E : mumma....I don't want to eat anything....give me phone back...
J : baby......ok....let makes cups cake....
E : mumma do you want to divert my mind....but you are fali....(smile)
J : baby....I am not dirvet your mind I am saying that we have to go for vacation some where.....
E : mumma are you forget about my school.....
J : no problem....I ask mam for you leaves....
E : mumma are u serious are saying about to taking leave from school...
J : yess baby.....now it finally we are going for vacation.....now I am going to make your favourite cup cakes...
E : mumma ...
J : baby...it finally....
She goes kitchen and started making cup suddenly door Bell ring....
So jiya came and open the door and she get.... shocked....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you like it .... please appreciate it ...
Writer ...🙂🙃