Chapter 50: Underground village

Start from the beginning

But no matter how complicated, now that she has said her words, she just needs to work hard.

This ancient tomb or the secret of the village, she will definitely... dig out and solve it.

Converging his mind, Mo Fan looked at the village seriously.

When looking at it from the plane, Mo Fan didn't notice any strangeness. Soon, Mo Fan's body began to emerge in the air, and at the same time, the layout of the entire village was in a panoramic view.

When seeing the layout clearly, Mo Fan couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

The layout of this village is built according to Yin and Yang Bagua.

If ordinary people enter this village directly, it may not be easy to get out, because it is intertwined. After stepping into a trap, when you go back on the same path, you can’t go back again. They can only bite the bullet. Going forward, so when going forward, it gets deeper and deeper.

Of course, it is nothing to her.

Mo Fan didn't stick to the route anymore, but instead set his sights on the center of each of the yin and yang poles and gossip.

There is a temple in each of the two locations.

Only at this moment, all the yin is concentrated on the temple of the cathode, and the temple of the anode is empty above it, as if it were a decoration.

Mo Fan took a look at the anode temple, and his last gaze fell on the cathode temple, which was constantly sucking yin.

Afterwards, his body moved, ready to float over there.

As a result, as soon as she entered this so-called gossip range, she felt a force that pulled her down.

Mo Fan fell on one of the chains.

Just when the foot was stepping on the iron chain, suddenly, from the empty and gloomy abyss under the floating village, a gloomy wind came straight towards Mo Fan.

Mo Fan couldn't see it at first, but when she got to the back, when she saw it, the yin wind had turned into a skull and crossbones, growing up towards Mo Fan, as if she wanted to swallow it.

Mo Fan's expression didn't change, her hands were slightly raised, and aura emerged from her hands, and then quickly moved towards these skulls.

"Kakka..."

Between the collisions of the skull's "teeth", there were sounds, which abruptly added a bit of horror in such a gloomy environment.

Especially these skulls with voices came from the cliffs, all in all directions, and the voice alone seemed to be able to bury people.

And soon, these skulls and Mo Fan's aura formed a violent collision. When the two collided, Mo Fan's aura directly wrapped the skulls, forming a prison, allowing these skulls to collide. Stuck in it.

After the skull realized that he was under siege, he slammed into a frantic crash. The action was fierce, as if he was about to break through in minutes.

Upon seeing this, Mo Fan only tightened the spiritual power that trapped the skull.

After tightening, the skull became more and more anxious, and at the same time the body's breath became weaker and weaker. After a while, it turned back into a cloud of black gas.

Of course, this is only the first batch.

After this batch was resolved, the second batch and the third batch soon came into the abyss.