Jason's Brother

Corrine POV

I came home after being at my mom's house to see Jason wasn't home, but it was another car in the drive way. I frowned, but decided it was probably one of his guests. I walked in and saw a guy who was light skinned, tall, muscular, and had blue eyes watching TV. He looked somewhat like Jason, but there was a big difference between the two.

"Ummm... hello." I said walking over to him.

"Hey. I'm Joseph." he said as he stood up and put his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand and put my hand to my side. I saw his eyes wonder to my breasts, which made me want to slap him and cover my cleavage. I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you and how did you get in the house?" I asked.

"Jason and I's mother sent me here. She said it was urgent and Jason needed my help. So it's younger, but handsomer and sexier and taller, and better brother to the rescue." he said smirking.

"Umm... Jason and y'all's mom got into it over Va... I mean Veronica." I said. "And he kicked her out." I said.

"Over Vaginal? That's a shame. Verizon ain't nothing but a ho." he said.

I burst out laughing. He was just like Lillian. I wondered if he was as successful.

"Are you rich too?" I asked.

"I am in deed. I'm a DJ. I DJ all over the world. Kind of like Dead Mouse except I do beats and instrumentals for artists to sing over as well." he said.

"Do you work with the greats?" I asked.

"Yea. I've worked with Rhianna, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Tyga, Shakira, Usher, Madonna." he listed.

"Wow. That's amazing." I said.

"I tend to think so myself." he said proudly as he popped his collar.

"It's weird because Jason never talks about you. I didn't know he had a brother." I said

"He's mad at me cause of that one time at the restaurant when I took off my...." he said.

"I don't even want to know" I said raising my hands.

"Fine, I wasn't gonna tell you anyway!" he said in a child like tone.

"Were so!" I said mocking him.

"Was not!" he said back.

"Uh huh!" I said.

"Uhn uh!" he said.

"Yes." I said.

"No." he said sharply.

Then, Jason walked in and....

comment and vote.