Chapter 38: Master and Apprentice

Start from the beginning

When he heard these three words, Mo Fan's expression paused.

This corresponds to everything she knows.

Her soul returned to this world, and this world went back in time and started again.

This sentence should not be false, so she and the one in front of her really have... a bond between a master and an apprentice?

The way of heaven in this world... what do you want to do?

Mo Fan couldn't help muttering in his heart.

I thought that returning to this world was just to change myself and change her mother's destiny, but now it seems that in addition to this, there may be hidden things that are not known.

Indeed, in the books she read, in the memory of the things she experienced, there has never been a special existence such as ghosts, as if it was just a very ordinary so-called "CEO" article.

But after living a lifetime again, she realized that this world is not simple.

This time, Mo Fan did not refuse directly, but asked, "What can you teach me?"

Hearing the words, the old man said lightly: "I only need to teach you how to get a lot of merit, is it attractive to you?"

Mo Fan paused as he listened.

Indeed, the two words of merit are indeed more attractive to her. As for the others, she can solve it through her own ability.

A lot of merit, these four words poke her heart.

"It's impossible that you can help me get it if you can help me get it. You have to let me see the real thing." Mo Fan said calmly.

Use facts to tell her that under his "guidance", she can gain a lot of merit.

The old man nodded when he heard the words, "The time is not here."

"Then let's talk about it later." Mo Fan said casually.

She cares about merits, but she is not in a hurry. She is really anxious, after completely changing her mother's destiny.

Patience, she doesn't lack it!

Moreover, when the other party really thinks of a way to make her have a big gain, if she can see a little bit from it, will she need to help her at that time?

So she has the final say about the relationship between master and apprentice.

Furthermore, the master and apprentice, the apprentice, who is the teacher and who is the apprentice is not always certain?

Seeing Mo Fan's thoughts, the old man was silent.

This villain is really hard to fool!

Villain vs. old man, villain, win.

After Mo Fan made up his mind, he didn't take this matter to heart, and instead continued to buy yellow mounted paper and cinnabar.

After the purchase, I left the store directly.

Looking at Mo Fan's crisp back, the old man in the shop shook his head helplessly.

This apprentice is not easy to accept!

**

After buying what he wanted, Mo Fan couldn't help speeding up when he returned.

Finally, she returned to the shop before her suggestion lost its effect.

When Lin Rong walked into the shop, Lin Rong was busy, and Mo Fan came to her with ease, and shouted "Grandma".

When Lin Rong heard the voice, she felt that her whole person was in a sullen spirit and became clear. When she turned her head, she saw Mo Fan next to her, and said softly, "What's the matter?"