Chapter 37: You can see the merit in me

Start from the beginning

He didn't know how much Mo Fan had sold before, but now in his hands, he feels it is worth it, and it can even be said to be a profit.

"Okay." Mo Fan's tone suddenly jumped for joy.

This money is in.

The scorpion beast on the side was even more excited, walking around beside Mo Fan, and didn't dare to say anything to disturb Mo Fan.

It knows that Mo Fan is doing business now! And this business can still buy it a lot of delicious business.

Master Bi responded, but then asked Mo Fan, "Tao friends, what is your Yitan account number?"

"Yi Tan account?" Mo Fan asked curiously.

"Don't you know Yi Tan?"

"I don't know." Mo Fan shook his head, but his thoughts moved. This place should be a gathering place for profound scholars in this world.

Master Bi sounded a little strange. According to Mo Fan's ability, it seems that he has learned from his teacher. Shouldn't such a person be ignorant of the existence of Yi Tan?

Thinking, Master Bi gave an explanation, “This is an official website for managing Xuanshi, regular Xuanshi can become its registered user, and it can publish tasks and accept tasks to get rewards, but it is also limited. Yes, you need to complete the corresponding rating. The rating is related to the privileges you enjoy in the forum. You can learn more about this. I suggest you apply for an account quickly. As for the referrer, you can write down my account. …"

When Master Bi saw that Mo Fan didn't understand, he said as much detail as possible.

Xu Shan and Jiang Hongyang on the side were shocked.

It's the first time they have heard of this kind of thing!

So, does the country really have special departments?

Thinking about it, both of them directly wrote down the name Yi Tan.

And there was another point of shock. When Master Bi was by their side, he had always been holding a high-cold Master Fan. Now in front of Mo Fan, he seemed to have become a conspiracy. The contrast between them was too tragic.

This was also the point that made Xu Shan hold on to the Fulu he had just bought.

Does this count as...he missed it?

Jiang Hongyang on the side couldn't help but feel itchy, he wanted to buy some too!

Soon, Mo Fan had learned about the existence of Yi Tan from Master Bi's mouth, and he had an idea in his heart.

If you want to sell talisman on Yitan, you only need to express the talisman to grade it. Once you have graded, you can take on some corresponding talisman tasks. The money can be sold much faster than her own.

The most important thing is that she doesn't have to sneak out anymore.

"Thank you, you will buy talismans from me in the future, give you... 10% off!" Mo Fan said with a smile.

"Okay." Master Bi responded.

This fellow Taoist's temperament...it's fun.

Afterwards, Master Bi gathered up all the talisman, and then stood silently to the side, and became the original masterful fan again.

At this time, Xu Shan continued to ask about Mo Fan.

"How do I need to contact you then?"

After confirming that Mo Xue would have no problem, how would he find this master.