Chapter 31: Oh, it turned out to be the hapless guy

Start from the beginning

Of course, it is also the result of her hard work.

Thinking, smiled brightly at Mo Xue, "Mom, come on."

At this moment, all of Mo Xue's emotions disappeared under this smile, and the corners of his mouth could not help but aroused, "Okay, mom will come on."

It was a wave of customers paying the bill, and the few people did not go on talking, but got busy.

About an hour later, the fruit in the store was once again sold out, and several people closed their doors and were ready to go home.

On the way back, Mo Xue followed Lin Rong to talk about the store's affairs, "Mom, I think the store is not busy now, do you want to hire someone?"

Her mother can also relax when she recruits people. She can also concentrate on carrying Fan Fan without having to hang up in the store all the time. Seeing Fan Fan appearing outside the store today shocked her.

Lin Rong subconsciously wanted to refuse, but after thinking about the turnover of the store, she seemed to think it was okay. Then she nodded and said, "Then I will post an advertisement and see if there are suitable candidates. The situation in our store is special. , You have to find a reliable talent."

"Well, don't worry, take your time."

"What about your courier? Do you want to find someone too?" Lin Rong thought about her daughter's hard packing, and continued to ask.

"Don't use it for now, let's talk about it later!"

She hadn't even contacted Lin Rong with the secrets involved in the express delivery, so how could she let other people contact them.

Fortunately, Space can help with packing, otherwise she will be exhausted.

"It's just that you are tired. You have lost a lot of weight in this period of time." Lin Rong looked at Mo Xue's smaller face and said with concern.

"It's just that I'm tired from running around recently, and I will make up for it when things are settled."

Touching his face, Mo Xue felt that his complexion was very good, probably because of the space! But for my mother’s concerns, I still have to respond.

Listening to Mo Xue's words, Lin Rong didn't continue to say anything, just thinking about cooking some food to supplement her daughter.

At this time, the two have returned to the community.

At this time, the number of acquaintances met on the road suddenly increased, and they all greeted them enthusiastically.

These are basically some regular customers in the store.

Such a scene is also very common in the past, but today, their attitude is obviously very different from the usual.

From time to time, his gaze was turning around Mo Fan's body, as if he was very curious about her.

Mo Xue and Lin Rong were a little confused, and Mo Fan was even more so. She felt that she was as clever, exquisite and invincible as she was today... Isn't it any different from the past?

Just when they were a little bit confused, Lin Rong greeted an old acquaintance who walked her baby on weekdays.

"Are you closed?"

"Yeah." Lin Rong nodded.

"You took your baby to play this morning, right?" The man then spoke mysteriously.

"Yes, what's the matter?" Mo Xue was a little dazed, but Lin Rong nodded, but she also had some doubts in her heart. Why would people in the community know?