Chapter 30: Hey, did anyone protect her mother from disaster?

Începe de la început

Mo Xue listened and remembered it in her heart.

Afterwards, the delegation went on to visit several locations, comparing and contrasting, Mo Xue still had this one in his mind.

After all, it is too rare to be so in line with the heart.

Especially the price/performance ratio is very high. She can't take her turn if other locations are good, and she doesn't have so many funds in her hands...

Finally, before leaving, Mo Xue asked the staff for some relevant information.

The staff watched Mo Xue persist after knowing the matter, and knew that the other party was also interested in this piece of land, but shook his head in his heart.

It's really hard to die before the Yellow River.

Then he said directly: "You will contact me after you go back, and I will send you the relevant information."

"Okay, thank you." Mo Xue thanked sincerely.

Looking at Mo Xue's young face, the staff couldn't help adding, "Forget it, many people have found someone before, it's useless."

The secret he hasn't said is that his unit reported this matter to his superiors. As a result, the superiors' intentions were left unchecked. If someone can handle it, give it to him.

This made him feel that the above means knowing that there is a ‘different’ here, but that this strange existence is not concerned.

The superiors are unwilling to control, and other big bosses can't handle it. Where can ordinary people get this?

Mo Xue could feel the other party's kindness and thanked each other very sincerely.

"It's okay, you can think carefully about it yourself." The staff waved their hands.

"Okay, thank you." Mo Xue thanked again.

Because of the other party's attitude, Mo Xue was indeed a little cautious in her heart.

Although the environment really fits her mind, if it really has a serious impact on safety, she will definitely not make fun of herself and the lives of her family.

Afterwards, the inspections were basically over, and they were all interested in looking for staff to ask for relevant information.

As an alternative, Mo Xue also asked a few more questions, but after asking, Mo Xue suddenly felt that the money he had on hand was the same as waste paper.

When she returned home, she couldn't help but put her mind on the place that made her think about it.

When Mo Xue left, Xu Shan was still investigating, but the same, he also found the staff member.

"Is that young lady interested in that piece of Xi'an Village?" Xu Shan asked directly.

"Yes." The staff was a little surprised that the other party would ask Mo Xue, and then he nodded.

He knew about Xu Shan. He was an important figure in the investment promotion this time. He is said to be the three generations of the richest family in Hong Kong. His family is rich in assets, and his mother's family is also a rich family in the capital.

"A copy of the information on this piece of land is also prepared and sent to me."

"This..." The staff looked hesitant.

"Is there any problem?" Xu Shan asked with interest. He noticed that Mo Xue had been talking with this staff member for a long time.

"That..." The staff really didn't know how to answer, and asked him to personally say that this piece of land was "evil door"? I just thought deeply about the identity of the other party. If something really goes wrong, it is really not easy to handle. I gritted my teeth and said directly: "The land has gone through many hands before, and many people who dealt with it will encounter some accidents. ."