Part 1

For millennia, belief in this inner earth utopia was at the core of nearly every Tibetan tradition, and references to it can be found in various ancient texts,such as Hindu "Vishnu purana,"were shambhala is predicted to be the birthplace of kalki, the prophesied tenth avatar of the god vishnu. But it's most notably detailed in the Tibetan Kalachakra, the ancient and foundational Buddhist text which was allegedly taken from shambhala itsef.

Still, the magnitude of this kingdom's influence begins to make itself known when we consider that it actually predates the Tibetan Buddhist religion and is confirmed to go as far back as the extinct Zhangzhung culture,as well as referred to in the Bon scriptures by the moniker Tagzig Olmo Lung Ring.

On the note, Shambhala is famously known as the land of a thousand names. It has been called the Forbidden Land, the Land of white waters, Radiant spirits, and Living Fire, and the Land of Living Gods.

The chinese called it the Western Paradise of Xiwangmu. To the old believers of Russia, it is as kingdom of Opona. Hindus called it Aryavartha, The land of the worthy ones, and perhaps, it is one in the same as saint-yves' Agartha. According to saint-yves, the name Agartha means inaccessible to violate in Vattanian. Shambhala is a sanskrit word meaning place of peace.

This is but the first parallel between the two. the lines of distinction blur as we learn that shambhala is said to be deep within the Earth itself, a green valley with a beautiful city where extraordinary people will live, isolated from the outside world by their own choosing and ruled by a benevolent and powerful king.

It's a place where love and wisdom regin and where people are immune to suffering ,want, and old age. more so, shambhala is always spoken of as a place which really exists. The hidden kingdom is supposed to be a situated in the mountanious regions of Eurasia, typically thought of a vast complex of inhabited caverns underneath the Himalayas.

Some legends says that the entrance to shambhala is obscured within some abandoned monastery in a remote valley. It may or may not be imported to note that several writers throughout the years have stated that the word Agartha appears in the 1774 scripture on shambhala, written by the sixth panchen Lama.

unfortunately , this is difficult for me verify due to the obscurity of the text. Perhaps the most significant popularizer of the myth of shambhala in the west was the controversial Russian occultist and philospher, Helena Blavatsky, who studied in Tibet under the tutelage of Buddhst lamas from 1868 until late 1870 and eventually traveled through Asia in search of information about shambhala and particularly its connection to the legend of the island north of the Himalays.

In notes and journals published after her death, we find that Blavatsky had investigated a collection of old books preserved in the chinese province of modern- day Fujian, which she describes as the cheif headquaters of the chinese aboriginals.

What do you guys think about Shambhala?? Comment and tell about your opinion it matters Me alot......