Chapter 22: Didn't scare my mother out

Start from the beginning

If it were not for the sake of the other's young soul, she would have pointed it out sharply.

This look is much better than its original appearance, and it is much more pleasing to the eye.

She feels pretty good.

Of course, she couldn't say that, she could only use another reason to draw the other party's attention.

"Eating" is the "lifelong pursuit" of the scorpion beast as a beast-eater.

Sure enough, after hearing Mo Fan's words, the scorpion beast was not sad at all.

"Yes, I have a body now and I can eat, so... I can still bear with such an ugly body. If I encounter a better body in the future, I will change it!" The Scorpion Beast said very happily.

Mo Fan was silent, what made the scorpion beast that had no body so floated a day ago?

As for Mo Xue, seeing the joyous appearance of the scorpion beast was in sharp contrast with the dying scene before, and couldn't help but said: "It seems that the effect of the spirit spring water is really good."

She really didn't dare to use something like Lingquan water on other people, the effect was too obvious.

But now, watching the change from weak to vigorous, she was once again shocked by the effect of the spring water.

The Tiger Beast understood Mo Xue's words, but approved it with a "bow", and it was also lovely to drink the spirit spring water.

Mo Xue looked at the response of the beast and rubbed its head again, "Since you were rescued by my baby, then it is considered that there is a fate between you, and follow us in the future! As for the name, it is called...Xiao Be good! The name of the three sleigh fools is not for nothing, you'd better be good."

It’s also good to have a dog and grow up with your baby.

"Wang!" It was exactly what it wanted, and it was originally the name given to it by Fan Fan.

Mo Fan was a little surprised, and in the end it could only be attributed to the tacit understanding between mother and daughter.

After Mo Xue finished speaking, his eyes fell on the stroller aside, and he couldn't help sighing, "I don't know what your baby's special ability is, this is really worrying!"

At least if you know it, you can be strong enough to prevent your baby from behaving strangely in front of others in the future.

Children rarely hide their secrets under normal circumstances.

As for her, she also knows how difficult it is to hide a secret...

And Mo Fan, also heard the worry in Mo Xue's tone, didn't say anything, but smiled innocently at Mo Xue.

This smile strangely smoothed out the worry in Mo Xue's mind, and then said: "Forget it, you are still young, don't worry about it for the time being, you may know it when you grow up, and mom will be able to think of a way at that time."

But my heart became more determined.

She has to work hard to become strong, strong enough to protect her daughter.

Later, after testing her daughter to make sure she was not hungry, Mo Xue went to eat.

Just when Mo Xue took out the food and sat down to start eating, the scorpion beast's nose sniffed, and the next moment, he ran to Mo Xue's side.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now it finally does not smell, but it can be delicious, it is still a spiritual food grown out of space, it is really great!

The scorpion beast was wagging its tail by Mo Xue's side, begging for mercy, flicking its tail.