March 17th, 29BCE, Rome, Roman Empire.

A normal Roman sunny day... Civilians greeting each other happily, the rich would early depart their houses due to business. Gladiator battles are set to began this morning. For now, let's switch to the Cassia household...
   Darius woke up and immediately started his daily morning routine: properly stretch, dress up, clean up his shoes, brush his hair, and most importantly: wash his face properly in order for his magical eyes to shine bright as always. While he was brushing his hair, his mother(Her name is Livia) came in(Also, note that English language didn't exist at that time, and their actual native languages are Latin and Italian. English here is just for the story).
   "Darius! We're going to be late, you know?" She called out. Darius made a confused expression as he turned to face his mother "Late for what, mom?" "To Coliseum, of course! I've already bought two tickets for us to go" "I- But- Noooo! I don't really wanna go there today..." Darius pouted as he puffed his cheeks. Livia smirked "But I heard that there are going to be naval battles, just like you love, hehe~" Darius immediately lit up "REALLY?! You mean it?! Oh mio dio YESS!!" Livia giggles "Come on, we don't wanna be late, are we?" "SÌ!".

   However, after the gladiator battles ended... "Mom, you didn't have to fool me like that..." Livia laughs. Turns out she lied about the naval battles being held this morning "Pffftt- S-Sorry, but- You're so easy to trick with sentences like that, hehe!" "Oi, please don't do THAT again! It's so unfair" Darius crosses his arms and blew off his long bangs a bit. Livia chuckles a bit more "Okay okay, I won't. I just wanted to enjoy these moments more. It makes me feel lonely when you're running off to somewhere alone.. Have I ever told you that I always felt lonely before your birth?" Darius looked at Livia a bit surprised "Uh, no? Not really? You only told me that you escaped that evil rich man's household a few weeks after I was born..." "It's true. When I saw your eyes for the first time, I took it as a gift from God and raised you freely with genuine love.." Livia placed a hand on her heart as she gave her son a bittersweet smile. Darius had a glad expression, but his voice still sounded surprised "You raised me all by yourself without anyone's help? Even dad's?" Livia stopped smiling as she looked away "I don't know who your father is.. There were a lot of fellow male slaves.. I don't remember who got me pregnant, but that doesn't really matter. Look at how amazing you turned out" Darius laughs "Hahahah, you're not wrong about this one! Society loves me! Although I also wish I had friends my age...but hopefully I can get them somewhere in a--" But as soon as he was about to finish his sentence, someone from behind interrupted it... "Oh I'm sorry. Were you about to say 'in a different world'?".
   Darius turned around in shock to see an arch-rival of his... His name was Julius "I'm no deaf, ya know" "Oh- ciao Giulio-" Darius awkwardly waved but Julius walked up and pulled his hair. The dreamy boy screeched a bit as the other threatened "DO NOT 'Giulio' me! You won't get away with this, dreamy freako. You still haven't realized why you don't have any friends? It's all because of your impossible dreams and theories. How do you not understand that we, humans, are ALONE in this world?! I feel bad for the ones who think that Gods are real, because they DON'T exist, and they never did. Your believer mommy made you think you were ACTUALLY the son of God, but you AREN'T" This seemed to strike a nerve for Livia. Her eye twitched as she stomped "How immature of you, Julius! Do you want me to confront your mother directly?! She is right over there!" "HA! Funny. She wouldn't believe you. She only pretends to be your friend, you know. She told me. If I beat up this freako's ass right now--".
   Julius didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt a certain fist punching in the stomach...