The beginning of everything

Roman Empire... The most ancient and strongest nation that the ancient world ever saw. The bloodthirsty Romans were lusting for vast territories and praise from other nations that they thought of as mere pawns who waited for the Gods to interfere. The rich people enslaved the poor... The strongest people would often die in war or gladiator battles just to entertain the civilians... The Emperor would have no mercy towards traitors...The scary demeanor and immense power of Romans is the reason almost the whole Europe kneeled to their feet and undeniably accepted their beliefs, traditions and habits. Conflicts inside Rome and scandals at the Senate might be the scariest sight to see yet, especially the brutal death of Julius Caesar at the hands of the Senate itself. I wonder who do kids turn into before and after mere days and weeks of Caesar's death? There is one kid who was born with unusual dreams and remembered every single thing that happened to him even as a baby... He was born on December 25th 44BCE.
   The kid's mother was a slave who got pregnant from a fellow male slave. She was forced to escape the gaze of her master in order to not let him know she has a child, ESPECIALLY an illegitimate child... After a few weeks of hiding, one day, the baby opened his eyes... The poor woman gasped in amazement.. Her boy had shiny golden-yellow eyes with bright highlights and  deep-yellow shadows.. She saw it as a gift from God and smiled with tears as she embraced her baby with genuine love. It was a sign that the birth wasn't a mistake.. She believed that children like that didn't deserve to grow up in a harsh household of a rich merciless man who strictly refused to free his slaves... Soon at the end of January, the woman successfully escaped the household with her godly child and left no evidence of her disappearance... She began to live her own life and raise her child no matter what and bless him with a long and happy life.

   A few years passed... That boy is now 15 years old. He grew up into a handsome young man with a fun-loving, lively, generous, kind, determined and hot-headed personality. His magical appearance, especially his eyes were recognized everywhere as if the whole Rome knew him.. In fact, his appearance is far from average Roman men. His honey-dark-brown hair with orange highlights reached the half of his neck and were sort of fluffy if counting three ahoges and 'gelled' tips. His black eyebrows were well-defined with unique tips going up. His skin was light and shiny and remained that colour and never got sunburned. His body was also well-build. And of course, his eyes... Those magical golden-yellow eyes... They were visible from any distance. No one ignored that feature, especially young ladies who smiled at such sight, remarking they found him quite attractive. Wonder what's the name of this boy? Darius Cassia. Sounds like a miracle, just like the boy himself, right? And also... The blessings of his mother came true only by half...
   Darius was loved by society, but disliked among teenagers his age. They didn't see him a human, they only saw him as a dreamy creature sent from above to charm absolutely ANYONE on his way. That 'dreamy' part...is what's the main issue. Darius often talks and compares the life in Rome with an imaginary world that possibly exists behind the blue vast skies. He often thinks that since he can't find friends in Rome, then he can meet them somewhere else entirely.. He has been dreaming about that since childhood actually. That's why somewhere deep in forests he often visits his first and greatest invention: spaceship. In order to avoid suspicion, even from his mother, he put up a good act and then ran off with no regrets.. Every day was like the same for him. But maybe until one day....