Chapter 14: Lin Feng's countermeasures

Start from the beginning

Qin Tian will not be too entangled with this kind of unchangeable thing, leading the beautiful secretary Mudie along the way.

“President Qin.”

“President Qin.”

“Hello, President Qin.”

Coming to the bottom of the building of the Qin Group headquarters, countless employees respectfully greeted Qin Tian.

Some female employees who think they are a little pretty deliberately pull down their necklines.

It seems that I want to try my luck and see if I can get a chance to soar into the sky.

Perceiving this scene, Qin Tian felt a little strange in his heart.

For him in his previous life, these women are all above them.

And now, I only need to hook my finger to get it.

This feeling of holding a heavy weight in your hands is really cool.

Of course, Qin Tian also knows that it is impossible to mess around in the public.

Walking forward without squinting eyes, a few bodyguards followed behind him.

Mu Die held the document next to him, and kept talking about some issues that Qin Tian needed to deal with during the meeting.

During the explanation, she looked at her boss from time to time.

To be honest, Qin Tian not only has a well-proportioned figure, but also has a handsome face.

The resolute face made him look mature and stable, with a sense of vicissitudes that young people did not have.

It can be said that Qin Tian herself is definitely the most perfect male god in her mind.

It’s just that she knows her family is not good.

A rich man like Qin Tian, ​​she simply can’t afford it.

Therefore, I have always buried this affection in my heart.

“Yo, brother, you are here.”

The Qin’s Headquarters Building has a total of 88 floors.

Take the elevator to the 88th floor meeting room.

A guy who wore a suit and had a greasy face, who was 50% to 60% similar to Qin Tian, ​​immediately greeted Qin Tian.

There are four brothers and sisters of Qin Tian.

Long gave birth to nine sons, and the sons are different.

The Qin family is naturally like this.

The boss, Qin Zheng, has been a soldier for many years and has a calm personality.

I don’t like to do business. I currently only operate a few star hotels.

The third child, Qin Wu, is addicted to martial arts, and has a bit irritable personality.

The industries involved are gyms, martial arts gyms and bars.

The fourth sister Qin Yue, a master of returnees, is an absolute strong woman.

At present, all the Qin family’s feminine products are in her business.

And Qin Tian is the second child at home, and his business talent is amazing.

So the most important industries of the Qin family, such as supermarkets, shopping malls, and real estate.

The old man handed it over to Qin Tian to take care of it.

If the old man gave these properties to Qin Tian to take care of, would other brothers and sisters be dissatisfied?

Don’t worry about it at all.

Because according to the routine, many villains in the novel have a very common characteristic.

That is unity.

It’s not a joke to play the small one, the old one, the old one, and the family brother.

The Qin family is like this now.

Moreover, although Qin Tian ranked second, his business talent has been recognized by several other brothers and sisters since he was a child.

This decision was also the result of a discussion between the brothers and sisters and the old man.

They cannot be dissatisfied with this kind of thing.

“The third child? Why are you here?”