Chapter 4: I'll break your leg

Start from the beginning

Listening to Qin Shijie’s increasingly outrageous words, Qin Tian wanted to get angry again.

Arrange the killer? Arrange for Mao’s killer.

Such a crooked idea can be thought of by his own stupid son.

Qin Tian believes that if he really arranges a killer, he must send experience to the protagonist.

Not only does it have no effect, but it also stuns the snake.

Damn, routines, all routines.

Thinking of this, Qin Tian forcibly endured the anger in his heart.

“Huh!~ Forget it, don’t worry about this matter. You can recover in the hospital with peace of mind. I’ll take care of other things.”

“Okay, thank you, Dad!” Qin Shijie smiled.

Qin Tian waved his hand casually: “Remember, this time is a little more peaceful, don’t give Laozi some moths all day long, and don’t think about revenge, if you let Laozi know that you secretly retaliate, Laozi will definitely take it The other leg will interrupt you.”

“Got it, Dad!”

Qin Shijie was a little wronged.

He felt that his father was a bit irritable today, so he had better be honest.

“Old Li.”

Qin Tian called in the driver Li Jun.

“President Qin.”

Li Jun respectfully said after coming in.

“Go and call my son’s doctor.”

“Okay, President Qin.”

Li Jun left respectfully, Qin Tian took advantage of this time to look at Qin Shijie’s injury.

There are many bruises on this kid, but all are minor injuries.

The real serious injury is a severe fracture of the lower leg.

Does it look like surgery is really needed?

“Damn, this kid is very ruthless.” Qin Tian’s eyes flashed with coldness.

Sure enough, when the person who was slapped became himself, it felt wrong everywhere.

While thinking about it, Lao Li returned to the ward with the doctor and two young nurses.

“Qin….. President Qin, are you looking for me?”

Because there was a quarrel with Qin Shijie before.

Therefore, at this moment, he was obviously a little timid in the face of the giant crocodile Qin Tian in Tyumen.

Qin Tian didn’t even look at him, so he spoke directly.

“His injury can be treated as it should be, without considering the opinion of this little bastard.”

“Huh??” The doctor was stunned.

“Didn’t hear clearly?” Qin Tian frowned.

“Listen…Listen clearly.”

The doctor was embarrassed and nodded quickly.

He didn’t expect Qin Tian to say this at all.

Because in his dictionary, a father who is so aware of Qihao can’t give birth to such a wasteful son.

Qin Shijie is so stupid, shouldn’t he be the kind of father who suppresses others?

“That’s good.”

Qin Tian nodded: “Old Li…Let’s go.”

“Okay, President Qin.”

“Huh? Dad, it’s her, this woman.”

Qin Tian was about to take Li Jun to leave, but Qin Shijie screamed again.

Qin Tian turned his head and saw Qin Shijie pointing at the little nurse next to the doctor.

Qin Tian glanced intently, this little nurse was about 163 in height.

Wearing a white nurse’s uniform, he has not had time to wear a mask.

Willow leaf eyebrow, melon seed face.

The eyebrows are clear and the eyes are fair, and the skin is fair and wins snow.

It seems that there is quite a youthful and lively atmosphere.

This is… the heroine template?

(It’s not the people around, the villain’s eyes can’t see the basic information.)

“She? Is your leg broken because of her?”

“Yes, Dad, I know her when she turns to ashes.”