He Knows It

Jisung knocked on the pale pink door in front of him.

    The door opened not a minute after.

   "E.. is he okay?" Jisung asked walking in.

   "He hasn't spoken a word since he got here..." Eden told Jisung.

    "Lix, what happened?" Jisung asked.

    Felix bit his lip, his hands balled into fists on his lap.

    "We broke up... or well we are on a break... It's barely been four months... I get he was upset about the pocky game and about the kiss but, I didn't think he'd want to take a break." Felix mumbled. It was barely audible but, the two still caught it.

   "Babe, he just wants a break... that doesn't mean he wants to break up..." Jisung tried to comfort the younger.

   "But, he still was upset... He still wanted a break. I... oh my gosh..." Felix put his head in his hands pushing his palms against his eyes.

   "Felix it was just a pocky game and a accidental kiss. This will blow over." Eden spoke softly.

     Felix sighed.

    Was it just that? Was it just a pocky game and an accidental kiss?

     "Just give him sometime he'll come around." Jisung assured the younger.

    Felix just nodded.

   "You can crash here tonight if you don't want to go back to your dorm." Eden told him.

    "No, I should go back to the dorm I left I a bit of a frenzy I probably freaked Hyunjin out..." Felix hummed.

    Hyunjin couldn't stay home. His mind was running a million miles a minute and he couldn't handle it. So he went to the studio where he knew Chan would be.

   "Hey, Hyunjin I thought you were staying home." Chan greeted.

    "My mind is wandering to Felix. Really just need to take my mind off him." Hyunjin sighed.

   Chan nodded.

   "What do you want to do?" Chan asked.

   "There is a song I want to do a cover for do you think you can help me? It probably won't be posted but still, it will help." Hyunjin asked him.

    "Yeah, of course." Chan nodded.

   After showing the older the song. Chan set everything up.

     "I like a boy that's got a boyfriend. Can't seem to get him outta my head and he knows it should be me in his bed."

    After a couple hours of recording and redoing Hyunjin finished.

   "So, much for getting your mind off him." Chan chuckled.

   "Yeah, so much for getting my mind off him..." Hyunjin muttered.

   Chan sighed.

   "What's up?" Chan asked.

    Hyunjin looked at the older confused.

   "You're bothered by something and it is not just by this whole Jihyun and Felix thing. There is something that you are keeping to yourself that seems to be eating at you." Chan stated.

   Hyunjin sighed.

   "How is it you can see through me so easily.?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "We've lived together for years. You can be very expressive with your actions." Chan spoke.

    Hyunjin tugged his bottom lip in between his teeth.

    "I don't like Jihyun..." Hyunjin muttered.

   "Well, I feel like that is a given considering he is with Felix." Chan stated.

   Hyunjin shook his head.

   "It's not just that... He does things without Lix's permission. Like posting pictures that Felix doesn't want posted or PDA. He does shit that he know will make Felix uncomfortable..." Hyunjin huffed.

    "Some of this stuff he does around us cause he is trying to get under your skin. He isn't good at hiding his jealousy. Especially when it come to the relationship you and Felix have. No, I am not defending him especially since he makes Felix uncomfortable when he does said things." Chan explained.

   Hyunjin huffed. It was frustrating.

     "Felix is back at the dorm." Chan read from his messages.

    Hyunjin nodded.

   "You should go back and talk to him." Chan mentioned.

   "Why?"

   "Because he seemed upset before he left and if it was about the pocky game then, he'll probably want to talk." Chan stated.

   Hyunjin thought over the olders words.

   "Yeah, I should go back then..." Hyunjin nodded standing up.

   "Good luck." Chan waved.

  "Yep." Hyunjin waved back.

   Chan sighed going back to his computer.

   Something tells me I should go back to the dorm as well...