Heart rate

'One..two..three..' Felix counted in his head as he practiced the choreography for Scars, for the thousandth time.

   It had been at least seven hours since Felix arrived at the studio to practice after his vocal lessons. Since then, he had only taken one break. He was pushing his body more than he had to.

    "Stop." A Voice called from behind him as he was trying to play the song once again.

    Felix looked in the mirror to see who was telling him to stop.

    "You need to rest. It is nearly three in the morning and you have yet to eat lunch or dinner." Chan stated.

    Felix sighed and pouted. Trying to get the leader to allow him more time to practice, even though his body was about to give up from the lack of rest and food.

    "Put the pout away you know I am right." Chan told the younger.

    "But, Chan~hyung I just want to practice for a little longer." Felix whined.

   "You have been in here since after your vocal lessons nearly eight hours ago. Now, let's go back to the dorm so, you can eat and rest." Chan huffed.

   Felix let out a puff of air, deciding not to argue further with Chan. He didn't want to end up like Jisung who had thrown a banana at Minho and ended up with bathroom duty.

    Just as Felix was walking towards his stuff, his body finally decide it had enough and his legs fell from under him.

    "Ow." Felix muttered. Chan sighed.

  "This is why we take breaks."

   In the end, Chan had to carry Felix back to the dorm which luckily wasn't far.

  "You guys are back!" Jisung smiled as he saw his two friends walk into the dorm.

  "Yeah, apparently Felix doesn't  know the meaning of breaks. So, I had to carry him." Chan set the male down on the couch.

   "Hey! You can't be one to talk you don't take breaks either." Felix huffed.

   "Yeah, well most of the stuff I do I don't need to take breaks for. Dancing for nearly eight hours straight requires breaks." Chan shot back.

   Felix pouted knowing the older was right.

   "Will Y'all Shush! I need some sleep!" Minho called out.

   There were laughs all around the dorm.

    "There is food for Lix in the microwave. I am going to go to bed. Try to get some sleep. We still have a group Vlive at noon today." Jisung stated going to his shared room with Hyunjin and Felix.

   After a couple minutes, Felix stood up and grabbed the food from the Microwave. He told Chan to just head to bed. Everyone knows the leader needs to at least try to get some rest even if it is just for a couple hours.

   A couple hours is better than nothing.

    After warming up the food he sat at the table and started to eat and read on his phone.

   The sound of someone going into the fridge brought him from what he was reading.

   Looking over he flashed a small smile when he saw Hyunjin.

   "What are you doing up this late?" Felix questioned.

    "I had to use the bathroom and now I am thirsty." Hyunjin smiled sitting at the younger. Taking notice in how the younger tilted his phone and turned it off.

   "You came home late." Hyunjin noted.

   "Yeah, I spent a lot of time practicing. Chan had to carry me home." Felix told the older.

    Hyunjin shifted a little.

  "He had to carry you back?"

  Felix nodded.

   "I over did it today. My legs didn't want to work."

   Hyunjin hummed standing up.

    "Don't stay up too much later." Hyunjin patted the blond's head walking off.

   Felix huffed trying to calm his heart rate.

   The things you do to me Hwang Hyunjin.

   I have no life and this was in my drafts. I was going to take a small break from writing but, staying away from writing is quite literally impossible for so yeah.. enjoy. This is most likely hopefully just going to be fluff with maybe a bit of angst.